Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
NOVA True Wireless Earbuds With Power Case - Mini Bluetooth Headphones & Charger - With Microphone for Women & Men
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- POWER CASE - Charge your devices via the wireless charger. allows the product to play the role of a powerbank that can be carried every day for charging devices. Wearing the True Wireless Headset and carrying portable charger in your bag gives you a profound sense of freedom and connection to your environment.
- BLUETOOTH 4.1 - Wireless control with the latest Bluetooth version which has an operating distance up to 33 feet (10 meters).
- PLAY ALL DAY - 3 HOURS continuous play time and 60 HOURS provided by the Power Case.
- PREMIUM SOUND, MAKE CALLS - Feel a real high quality sound as one of the most important feature for earbuds. Receive calls with a single movement of your hands to your ears. Each earbud features a control button, unlocking the option of receiving calls on the go with NO NEED FOR WIRES.
- FOR SPORTS & DAILY - With a sleek minimalism, high-quality materials, premium audio and latest technology & design True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds is your new indispensable innovation for life.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our desks are more and more cluttered by devices, wires, and half-made plans.
We carry more with us than ever before, and it weighs us down. To gain our freedom, we have to let go, declutter our lives and tune in to our senses.
The future is already now and give us incredible ability to remove all unnecessary with innovative NOVA Wireless Headphones & Power Case.
- WHAT IS NOVA
The True Wireless Bluetooth Headset are a small, stylish, perfectly fitting the ears headphones with premium stereo sound which play the role of a powerbank & can be carried every day for charging devices.
With sleek minimalism in mind, the components work together to form an extremely desirable product with a subtly futuristic aesthetic.
- TIRED OF ALL THAT WIRES?
With no wires to get in the way, you can add music to your adventures that feels entirely natural.
- WHY NOVA?
Many products in this niche have been met with a lukewarm response around issues of cost, audio quality and design and as of yet there has been no stand-out 'superstar product'.
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.1
- Operating distance: up to 33 feet (10 metres)
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Earphone Sensitivity: 94 dB/mW
- Frequency: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Talk time: Up to 3.5 hours
- Maximum playtime with power case: Additional 60 hours music/talk time
- Input Voltage: 5V/1A
- Output Voltage: 5V/1.5A
- Battery Capacity: 2,800mAh
- Charging time: 1 hour (Earbud) 3 hours (Case)
- Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 25 mm (Earbud) 89 x 89 x 60 mm (Case)
- Sound: Stereo
Weight: 4 grams (Earbud) 101 grams (Case)
- NOVA is as much a fashion piece as it is a desirable gadget.
GET YOUR BEST Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds for the early-bird price!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I love the sound quality of these! I have had several bluetooth headphones and the sound on these beats them all.
- I have small ears, so I purchased these to fit them, and the fit is impeccable. They can actually fit my whole ear.
- Sound quality for phone calls is apparently excellent. Everyone I called when I was testing these out said that they could hear me clearly and that I only sounded slightly far from the device, which is expected.
- The case is very innovative, albeit slightly heavier than I prefer.
- They come with 3 sets of plastic ear caps, as well as a foam one, for people who prefer foam.
- I made my first phone call and, about one minute into the call, I felt an excessive warmth coming from the left ear bud, which is the bud that takes the call. I wanted to see what would happen if I stayed on the call, and within 10 minutes, the ear bud had totally burned my left ear. It's been about an hour since and I cannot touch my ear.
- When changing the ear buds into the smaller caps, the right ear bud totally came apart. Apparently, the glue wasn't holding it well. I saw the entire inner mechanism of the ear bud. The glue is cheap.
- The foam ear caps are cheap and when I pushed them into my ears, all I could feel was the hard plastic of the ear bud, not the soft foam of the ear cap.
I will return these because I have no choice. The defect is far too unbearable. It's tragic because I really finally felt like I found THE ONE. I wish I could be sent an effective pair instead of the one I received.
*Update- I exchanged these for another pair and had the SAME EXACT issues. I changed the right earbud immediately before using them and it broke open. And I made a 2 minute phone call, during which my left eardrum (still damaged from trying these earbuds out last week) got totally burned. Also, the person I was speaking to this time around said my voice was choppy and staticky. These are officially trash. Yes, design is good and sound quality for music is great, but these aren’t worth it if they’re so poorly made and burn your ears! Will be returning them now. This company needs to recall all of these if they’re going around burning ears. Sounds like a very profitable lawsuit for the right patron.*
My biggest problem is that they cut off/buffered several times within the first 30 minutes of using them. The right earbud started buffering and then stopped playing for 2-3 seconds. Then the left earbud buffered, and they both came back within 5 seconds. This happened 4-5 times in the span of half an hour.
Otherwise, the sound quality is good, it blocks out most noise, and it has a nice fit. The charger/case is great to have as well.
Hopefully the problem will go away soon, though I expected more at this price point. If it keeps cutting off, I will be returning, but I hope that doesn’t happen.
EDIT: I've owned these for a while and they're great! They cut out very infrequently ( only in areas with some kind of signal interference as in port authority NYC) The sound is very good, but phone calls can sound a be faint.
I find some of the negative reviews highly implausible. I've read about paid negative reviews and this might be the case here.
The only improvements I would suggest is an easier opening case and if technically feasible, longer battery life in the earbuds. Otherwise this is a real quality product.