Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
NOVICA Bamboo Andean Zampona Panpipe with Inca Style Textile Accents and Carrying Pouch, Andean Zampona'
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with national geographic
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA story card certifying quality & authenticity
- Product info: bamboo, polyester case
- Carrying case included
- Instrument rating: advanced/professional quality, intended for discerning musicians
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This authentic panpipe is called a zampona - the flute of the andes that dates back to the inca empire. The instrument, crafted of bamboo, is comprised of a concave arrangement of 23 pipes. Each pipe is slightly shorter than the next, and each one produces a unique pitch. The flute arrives in a carrying case that emulates handloomed inca textiles.