- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by NOVICA when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code TXW4HSQL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
NOVICA Wood Sterling Silver Nature Dangle Earrings From Thailand 'Indian Feather'
|Price:||$22.89 + $4.11 shipping|
- An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Chaloemphon to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- 3.6 in. L x 1.1 in. W
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured - we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: These dangle earrings from Chaloemphon in Thailand extol nature with their wonderfully organic style. The artisan crafts feather shapes from genuine leather, and tops them with wood beads and beads of carved cow bone. The long earrings are suspended from sterling silver hooks.
.925 Sterling silver
About our Artist: 'I learned this craft through visiting a friend at his workshop,' recalls Chaloemphon. 'I studied each step to produce items in leather. I opened a small leather shop in Khonkaen province but it wasn't as successful as it should have been because I loved giving my work to my friends as souvenirs. Leather craft is more than a source of income: through leather, I also meet many new friends around the world. My wife works with me, and she recycles the left overs into accents for her handbags.'...
- Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.3 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01CTGRUIC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 10, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|