Enhance your purchase
- Authentic: an original NOVICA artisan handcrafted fair trade product.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Jimenez Family to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- Cross: 2.1 in. L x 1.1 in. W x 0.2 in. D; Chain: 18 in. L x 0.1 in. W
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Sterling Silver Jade Pendant Cross Necklace, "Maya Hope"
The Maya people believed jade symbolizes immortality, and nowadays the people of Guatemala believe it represents hope. The Jiménez Family encases a jade cross in sterling silver to create a necklace of devout elegance. The necklace contains .925 sterling silver. The necklace has spring ring clasp and high polish finish.
Sterling Silver and Natural Jade Handmade Cross Pendant Necklace
- Item Weight : 0.35 oz
- Cross Dimensions : 2.1" L x 1.1" W x 0.2" D
- Chain Dimensios : 18" L x 0.1" W
- Material Used : Sterling silver and jade
- Chain Type : Figaro chain
NOVICA's Happiness Mission
Every purchase supports NOVICA's mission to spread happiness by celebrating exploration, empowering artists, and preserving global culture.
Meet The Artist Behind The Masterpiece
Hand-Crafted Jade and Sterling Silver Jewelry
They didn't know anything about it; they both come from farming backgrounds. But along with t.heir children Saira, Maribel and Luis Estuardo, they ventured into the world of silver and jade.
All the jade we use, we are proud to say, is mined here in Guatemala, in the Zacapa region.We have managed to create a good team in which each of its members is extremely important to the proper functioning of our project.
- Promoting handmade products
- Empowering local artisans
- Assuring quality checks at all levels
Moving On up
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured - we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: The Maya people believed jade symbolizes immortality, and nowadays the people of Guatemala believe it represents hope. The Jiménez Family encases a jade cross in sterling silver to create a necklace of devout elegance. .925 Sterling silver setting and 18" figaro chain with spring ring clasp. The pendant measures 2.1" by 1.1".
About our Artist: After working for silversmiths for six years, Guatemala's Jimenez Family decided to open their own workshop. They are all involved in their family business. 'We've developed a good working relationship. Everyone specializes in a different aspect and we complement each others' work.'...
- Package Dimensions : 6.3 x 3.9 x 0.7 inches; 0.32 Ounces
- Item model number : US_JWEY_B00E1OYRVO
- Date First Available : July 19, 2013
- Manufacturer : NOVICA
- ASIN : B00E1OYRVO
- Country of Origin : Guatemala
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,347,316 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #35,463 in Women's Pendant Necklaces
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||NOVICA|
|Metal stamp||925 Sterling Silver|
|Minimum total gem weight||3.50 carats|
|Number of stones||1|
|Stone Weight||3.50 carats|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Otherwise the cross is cute and the work seems durable.