- Save 20% when you purchase this item + one or more items offered and sold by NOVICA. Enter code 964KVBUG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code 964KVBUG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
|Price:||$38.49 + $2.99 shipping|
- An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Yuli to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- A keepsake treasure designed to be loved for years to come.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured - we'll do everything we possibly can to ensure you're a happy customer.
About this item: A magnificent cattleya orchid captures Yuli's imagination, and she immortalizes the splendid blossom as a silver brooch. Crafted in sterling filigree, five perfect petals surround a ruffled lip. .925 Sterling silver
About our Artist: Yuli was born near Celuk, renowned for hand-crafted silver and gold. 'My mother is a silversmith. After finishing her housework, she spends the rest of the day working with silver. It was she who taught me the art and it allowed me to pay my tuition. I married a man who is also a silversmith. We work together, complemented by our different backgrounds.'...
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000EOMJKQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 2, 2007
- Average Customer Review: