- Save 15% on OMARS 8 in 1 UCB C Hub when you purchase 1 or more NOVOO AC Powerbank offered by Wellmade Brands. Enter code VTVDT22P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more OMARS Flash Drive offered by Wellmade Brands. Enter code DYXYOZG9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on NOVOO 5 Ports USB C Hub Gris when you purchase 1 or more NOVOO AC Powerbank offered by Wellmade Brands. Enter code 86ORZ98Y at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $5.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
AC Power Bank, NOVOO 20100mAh AC Outlet Laptop Portable Battery Pack Travel Charger output with two USB Ports 60w Output, 72.36Wh Universal Travel Charger for Macbook, Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Charge Anywhere Anytime: NOVOO AC Power Bank is an ideal solution that allows you to charge your electric devices anytime, anywhere. Apply 20,100mAh(three battery packs of 6700mAh) capacity and 72.36Wh, it is powerful enough to charge such devices as a smartphone, tablet and laptop
- Versatile: Three port types (Type-C, USB-A, and AC Outlet) to ensure compatibility with any device you have can be charged.
- Safety & Fast: Up to 70W AC power for all your energy needs and USB-A can charge 4x faster than conventional chargers. Surge protection, short-circuit protection are in place to ensure the safety of you and your devices.
- Portable & Durable: Compact size (80mm x 80mm x 155mm) and the low wattage (60W) make NOVOO easy and safe to take with you, even on an airplane. High-grade flame-retardant double plastic shell ensures the protection of your power bank--even outdoors.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE:We provide 12-Month Warranty; If you have any questions please contact our customer service anytime, NOVOO team provide you responsive and professional service in order to ensure you an inspirational shopping experience
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The NOVOO AC Power Bank allows you to charge your tech anytime, anywhere. But why is it the best portable power bank for travelers and commuters?
1.Charge 3 devices at once: Unlike other portable power banks with 20100mAh, NOVOO supports charging via AC outlet and USB Power Delivery at the same time.
2.Power Delivery : The portable power bank with Power Delivery technology. Gain 45% power on your iPhone 8 in less than 30 minutes.
3.Slick double shell design: Not only is NOVOO tough--its cylindrical, black and silver design looks great.
Battery Capacity: 20100mAh((6700mAh, 3.6V)*3), 72.36Wh
AC Output: 110-120V~60Hz 70W Max, 60W Rated
USB-A Output: 5V/2A Max, 9V/2A Max
Type-C Output: 5V/3A Max
Input: 19V/1.6A Max
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product arrived on time , the box contained a power cord to charge the power bank and a USB type a cable along with the power bank. Once I started using it , I liked following features
1. It can charge my laptop without much hassle. I own a HP laptop and MacBook pro. it was easy to charge both them using this.
2. I can connect upto 3 devices at a time for charging.
3. It has USB type c thunderbolt port as well as USB type A port.
4. The main feature which I liked most it has AC power outlet which you can turn on and off.
5. Looks stylish and cool.
1. It's little bulky , but that's not my concern as it comes with a larger capacity of 20100 mAh.
On the box it's mentioned storage capacity of power bank is 20100 mAh, but at the bottom of device it's mentioned 6700 mAh , it's kind of misleading , but later I came to know it has 3 batteries of size 6700 mAh inside this power bank. The 6700 mAh is capacity of one battery.
What I’ve tested was the ac output it came to about 50watts our of a 60 watt ac outlet which is bound to happen for inefficiencies
Now for mah
I wasn’t expecting a lot but however
This power bank comes at about 14,847 is the most capacity the cells will ever have
But on a 1 amp test it came to around 10,500mah actual capacity which is about 70% efficient
On 2amps it went to 8000mah which is bound to happen aswell cause
Heat=mah loss regardless of this power bank or any other power bank on the market when there is heat loss there is energy loss
It does have usb type c which I don’t use type c yet
And a grounded ac port
A usb output port
Dc input at firstname.lastname@example.orgA which equals 30.4 watts going into it
-Battery capacity is 6,700 mAh / 10.8V (it has 3 cells that combined, makes the 20,100 mAh full capacity)
-USB output is 5V/2A and 9V/2A at it's maximum when using a Quick Charge 3.0 compatible device.
-USB type-C is at the standard 5V/3A
-Input charging port is 19V/1.6A that allows it to be recharged fast.
-It weights 24 oz. I find it light enough to carry on my backpack without issues.
-Its made of plastic and it has ventilation holes on the top and the bottom. It doesn't get warm when using it.
-The AC outlet is rated at 60W with a maximum of 70W
This power bank has protection of over-current, overheating, under-voltage and over-voltage. I've used it frequently with my mini projector that's 24W for 1-2 hours and it still has 4 leds out of 5 of the remaining charge. Also, if I connect a multi USB charger on the AC port, I can charge more devices via USB at the same time including the built-in USB port. The AC adapter doesn't get too hot while charging the power bank. Great job on the packaging. It has a cool design and everything is well cushioned. All the cables come inside a little box next to the power bank and they're both cushioned inside. The power cord is very long and it's a 20AWG wire.
As a battery pack / bank, it touts 20,100mAh of power. That's a LOT. In the real world though, I'm not sure it has quite that much at all. I'm not an engineer so please take this with a grain of salt... I have a few 10,000 mAh battery packs and they will charge my phone about 2-2.5 times. They SHOULD charge 3 based on what I've read that the battery is 2,716mAh - but I guess there's loss or maybe the battery packs aren't quite as powerful as they say they are. So based on that, this batter pack should easily do 5 full charges. I get about 4 on this unit. It just doesn't feel like a full 20,100 mAh i don't think... but I have no way to actually measure it.
Second, I thought the AC outlet would be perfect to run small portable electronics. Wellllll, yes and no. Where this thing EXCELS is charging digital camera batteries! It's fantastic for that! I was on a photo shoot and this is exactly what I needed. Unfortunately I was running two cameras with different batteries, so I didn't have the option to charge more than one, but it really did a great job of charging the light and camera batteries. It was also helpful since I forgot to charge one of the batteries, so I charged it on my way to the shoot. Also helpful is using this outside, like in the back yard around the pool so people don't say "hey do you have a charger out here...." This has plenty of power to charge everyone, all day..... I've even recharged AA/AAA batteries in it for portable games, etc. But where it doesn't work so well is powering laptops. It's given one laptop an error saying it was unable to charge, and one other laptop it didn't even display any power connector at all.. On the one laptop, it said it wasn't charging but I suspect it was slow charging it - because it didn't run down so quickly... so maybe it was giving some AC power to the adapter, but not enough for it to display correctly that it was charging.
Overall, this is a limited use device with huge potential if they could somehow put out more power to power the laptop... that's really what it's missing... or add another USB outlet or two so multiple people can have chargers all plug into it as a "community power bank". Both of these product improvements would make this a killer device!!
Most recent customer reviews
I work a lot on my laptop and sometimes I like to go to the beach and work from there but I had the inconvenience that I had no battery left and that is very bad...Read more
1. It does take a while to charge, and that is not a big deal to me.Read more