NOW Supplements, Boswellia Extract 250 mg, plus Turmeric Root Extract, 60 Veg Capsules
- BALANCED IMMUNE RESPONSE*: NOW Boswellia Extract is a standardized boswellia extract plus tumeric root extract in veggie capsules.
- Boswellia may help to naturally support the immune system’s balanced response to normal internal metabolic stress, as well as to the typical wear and tear of everyday life.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Quality GMP Assured, Vegan/Vegetarian, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NOW Boswellia Extract is a standardized extract of Boswellia serrata, also known as Frankincense, a resinous botanical that has been traditionally used by Ayurvedic herbalists for centuries. The bioactive constituents of Boswellia, Boswellic Acids, have been shown in scientific studies to affect key enzymes involved in the maintenance of healthy tissues.* Through these mechanisms, Boswellia may help to naturally support the immune system’s balanced response to normal internal metabolic stress, as well as to the typical wear and tear of everyday life.* Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.94 x 1.94 x 4.13 inches; 2.12 Ounces
- Item model number : ANO-1014
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : June 24, 2005
- Manufacturer : NOW Foods
- ASIN : B000A1AFN6
- Best Sellers Rank: #202,078 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Caution: For adults only. May cause minor, transient GI discomfort. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules Servings Per Container: 30 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.† Daily Value not established. Boswellia Extract (Boswellia serrata) (Gum Resin) (min. 65% Organic Acids including Boswellic Acid) 500 mg† Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa) (min. 95% Curcuminoids) 200 mg† Turmeric Root Powder (Curcuma longa) 200 mg† Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Rice Flour, Silica and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source). Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Caution: For adults only. May cause minor, transient GI discomfort. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Natural color variation may our in this product. Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle. Store in a cool, dry place. Please Recycle. Family owned since 1968. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules up to 3 times daily, preferably with a fat-containing meat. Consider taking these other NOW products: Serrazimes, Flex Mobility and UC-II.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.