Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOW Essential Oils, Chamomile Oil, Delightful Aromatherapy Scent, Steam Distilled, 100% Pure, Vegan, Child Resistant Cap, 1-Ounce
|Sale:||$44.86 ($44.86 / Fl Oz)|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Chamomile is relaxing, calming and revitalizing with an intense sweet, delightful aroma that promotes relaxation. Unwind naturally with a soothing aroma to help you catch some elusive zzzzzzs or to combat a stressful day.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of the plant's flowers. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born. Our ingredients consist of 100% pure chamomile only, created through a natural distillation process, offering the purest and most potent natual essential oil available. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. For those looking for a natural way to relax try Unwind Time Blend: Add 1 drop of chamomile oil and 2 drops each of lavender oil and sandalwood oil blend to a diffuser and enjoy.
Product detailsSize:1 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.25 x 1.25 x 3.5 inches; 3.04 Ounces
- Item model number : 733739075284
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : October 2, 2001
- Manufacturer : Now Foods
- ASIN : B0014UFYFQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #128,302 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult a practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Pure chamomile oil (Roman)
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The smell: sort of smells like candy, very sweet aroma that calms, stays well in the skin. I've had plenty of compliments of the scent, I used it after the birth of my daughter. The entire time I was at the hospital, everyone who did get to smell it said they liked it.
The quality: The actual oil itself is way too powerful, so I diluted mine with grapeseed oil, when applying it directly on my skin and it is also diluted in the butter. It doesn't burn like peppermint if you put it directly on your skin, it's just off-putting after being on there for a while. I would like to buy the organic kind of Roman chamomile to compare, but my pockets lol one day y'all, one day.....it does say 100% pure, which is something I look for when buying oils, and like I said, the scent is potent. The bottle I purchased a year or so is still potent when I opened it!
The price: The fact that it 10ml and its $23 doesn't surprise me, this stuff can get VERY pricey! (Think of myrrh, vanilla bean, etc.)
Only downfall is that it's so wittle!! Haha, but hopefully NOW would consider going up to a 4 oz bottle.
Con: both bottles were only partially full and the package smelled of chamomile.
This is the second bottle I have received that is only 2/3 full. The package it arrived in smelled like chamomile, which leads me to believe it leaked during shipment. (It’s hard to see the oil level so I overexposed the picture.)
Other than being only a partial bottle, this is great chamomile. I was unable to return the bottles as I needed chamomile oil to make some body care products for an event. I probably won’t order from this provider again, but I do love this product.
Top reviews from other countries
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.