Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOW Essential Oils, Hyssop Oil, Purifying Aromatherapy Scent, Steam Distilled, 100% Pure, Vegan, Child Resistant Cap, 1-Ounce
($19.99 / Fl Oz)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Discount Provided by Amazon.
|Ingredients||Ingredients: 100% Pure hyssop oil.|
|Item Weight||0.09 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.25 x 1.25 x 3.5 inches|
About this item
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Hyssop is clarifying and refreshing with a camphor like scent that are associated with purification and cleansing. Reduce negative energy and its influence on your mood when you incorporate therapeutic oils into your life.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of the plant's flowering tops. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born. Our ingredients consist of 100% pure hyssop oil only, created through a natural distillation process, offering the purest and most potent natural essential oil available. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. For those of you looking to take a breather try Open Airways Blend: Add 6 drops of hyssop oil, 4 drops of lavender oil and 2 drops of peppermint oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.25 x 1.25 x 3.5 inches; 3.17 Ounces
- Item model number : 7556
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : May 1, 2004
- Manufacturer : NOW FOODS
- ASIN : B0019LTIRK
Best Sellers Rank:
#179,244 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #1,642 in Body Oils
- Customer Reviews:
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
Hyssop, also known as the holy herb, is mentioned numerous times in the Holy Bible. Used by powerful biblical leaders, like David, Moses, Solomon, and Jesus, hyssop cleansed and purified mankind, both internally and externally. It was also used to wash and polish sacred places. Others embraced hyssop as well. The Greeks used hyssop for respiratory problems. Persians used hyssop in a type of body lotion to give the skin a fine color. Indians used it to reduce body tissue fluids, to alleviate bruises, and to soothe cuts and wounds. And Europeans in the 17th century used hyssop as an air freshener. Once used extensively across the globe, its use in the Western world diminished as modern day medicine took its place. Now with a resurgence in acceptance of holistic therapies, hyssop is once again a therapeutic leader.
Ingredients: 100% Pure hyssop oil.
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.