Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOW Foods, Certified Organic Maple Syrup, Grade A Dark Color, Certified Non-GMO, Pure, Robust Taste, 32-Ounce
- ORGANIC, GRADE A, DARK MAPLE SYRUP: Perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes, and more.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Certified Organic, Corn Free, Kosher, Low Sodium, Paleo Friendly, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food is committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural, and organic foods. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- PURE, ROBUST TASTE: NOW Foods Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B) has a deeper, richer flavor than Grade A light syrups.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Maple syrup is distilled from the sap of organic Sugar Maple trees in springtime. It takes 40 gallons of pure sap to make one gallon of pure syrup. A good Sugar Maple tree is able to produce 1 to 2 quarts of pure maple syrup each season. NOW Real Food Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B) has a deeper, richer flavor than Grade A light syrups. Pure maple syrup is perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes, and more.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 5 x 4 inches; 3.01 Pounds
- Item model number : 6944
- Date First Available : October 2, 2001
- Manufacturer : NOW Foods
- ASIN : B003ENHSC8
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #102,479 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1/4 cup (60 mL) Servings Per Container: about 8 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.† Daily Value not established. Calories 200 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 5 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 53 g 18% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 53 g Protein 0 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 8% Iron 8% Ingredient: Organic Maple Syrup (Grade A Dark Color, Robust Taste). Please refrigerate after opening. Certified Kosher Parve by Kof-K (UQN39). Certified Organic by QAI. Vegan
Pure Maple Syrup is perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes and more. Please refrigerate after opening. Grade B Maple Syrup has a deeper, richer flavor than grade A syrups.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.