Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 3, 2016
Very happy with this product and a great value for the price. I bought this to help treat leaky gut and Hashimoto's Thyroidism. Anyone with mysteriously declining health and brain fog should read the book "Why Isn't My Brain Working," which also gives a good description of the uses of this product.
11 comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2015
Stomach pain eased the first day. Since my endometriosis surgery almost 15 yrs ago, the pain and pressure in my lower stomach got worse every year. For the first time, I don't feel like I have to pee all the time! Thank you!!
on December 22, 2014
I learned about this from a blog in which the author talked about attending a Julia Ross talk, and found that Glutamine eliminates sugar cravings. I take one in the morning, and will take one later in the day if I crave a sugary snack and don't want to give in. It works within 10 minutes!
0Comment| 217 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2015
This did nothing for my anxiety feelings however it did noticeable make my stomach issues better. If you suffer from IBS with a lot of gas I would recommend this. It only works if you take it before you eat anything that day though.
on September 15, 2016
After years and years of digestive issues L-Glutamine is the supplement that finally almost totally eliminated my IBS condition. I wish I have found this sooner! My MD actually recently found out about this product and says it is the best thing to use, better than subscriptions.
on September 18, 2017
I've used (and stopped using) many, many supplements over the years, and few lived up to their hype much less gave immediate positive results. This has been an exception.

I recently started using it 3 times a day on an empty stomach as directed for gas and other digestive issues that have worsened over the last year despite my continued use of probiotics and enzymes as well as the addition of Beano, lactaid, and Gas-X as needed. Imagine my surprise when my symptoms improved from day one and have continued to be much better since then. Such a relief!
on October 4, 2017
I have been on glutamine everyday for a year to heal my leaky gut syndrome, taking 4 tablets per meal. I like this brand. I have signed up for Subscribe and save to make it even cheaper.
on April 20, 2015
I am absolutely satisfied. I have been eating clean (for the most part) and exercising regularly. Before I knew it my petite 29yr old female body started getting ripped! Not to mention I "had" horrible digestion issues and cravings for alcohol, No more digestive upsets at all and alcohol is manageable. Yayyyy
on August 3, 2015
I've been taking L-Glutamine and Alpha Lipoic Acid (600mg) for a year and a half as a test to see if it would get rid of cataracts. I'm very happy to say it worked! I'm not sure which one or the combination worked but per my eye Dr the cataracts I' had the last time I saw him 3 years ago are now totally gone. Time to spread the word (since the eye drs all deny there is anything to be done but surgery!).
33 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2017
Excellent product and service.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.