Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 11, 2013
I use this product in concert with vitamin C crystals with which I make my own 'liposomal vitamin C' (fat soluble C that is better absorbed), but this lecithin itself has its own benefits. (For those who object to soy, there is a sunflower version of lecithin - it was not quite as effective for me however). This size container should last you at least a year if you make this.

The benefits of this are too many too list. The thing is we are all exposed to radiation, pollutants, plastics and pesticides residues are everywhere in our environment, even if we eat clean as a whistle and avoid obvious exposure. Even many household products like carpets, flooring, clothing, have fire retardants and a multitude of other biological insults lurking.

This was proven when recently a scientific double blind study was run where a group of people were isolated and given only local organic everything, purified water, etc, and compared to a group with 'regular' eating/ drinking habits, and both groups had their blood tested for pollutants. The 'clean' group STILL came up BPAs and pthalates etc!

So ''harm mitigation'' is one of our best defenses, and not much beats "C" in that arena and this liposomal C version is affordable and effective. It helps de-activate many toxins (which is why IV form of vitamin C is often given in medical settings in poisoning cases or for metal exposure because of those properties).

The lecithin helps 'encapsulate' the Vitamin C with this process and means you absorb most of it - vs excreting most of it as usual). The only way to absorb a higher amount of "C" is via IV! After a day or two of using the liposomal C, you will not believe the energy and focus you have, and it also suppresses your appetite! Once made you need to refrigerate the product, keep it out of the light (I cover my jar in foil), and potency should last a few weeks, although its said really 10 days is its shelf life.

Here are the steps and links to what else you need:

Liposomal C process
Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner
Sonic Wave Digital Ultrasonic Jewelry Eyeglass Watches Dentures Cleaner CD-3800A
Soy or Sunflower Lecithin

100% Pure Ascorbic Acid = Vitamin C
NOW Foods Vitamin C Crystals, Ascorbic Acid, 1 Pound

Distilled Water (No tap water because of contaminations)
Blender or hand mixer because it blends better

First of all, at least 30 minutes before you start blending anything, you should:

1.) Pour 3 TBsp Lecithin into 1 cup distilled water and soak at room temperature. Within 25 minutes all the granules should be soft. This is important, do not skip.

2.) In a blender or a narrow, tall (over 7 inch tall) container for a stick or immersion blender, blend the soaked Lecithin for a few minutes. This will blend quickly.
3.) Dissolve the 1 TBsp of Vitamin C crystals in ½ cup of COOL water. Keep stirring until all the crystals disappear. This is important, do not skip.

4.) Combine the Lecithin and Vit C mixtures together with the blender.

5.) Make sure the interior of the sonic cleaner is clean. Fill to max line and run. Change water. Repeat until you feel it's clean. Do NOT use ANY cleaners, other than natural vinegar. Empty & wipe dry.

6.) Pour the blended emulsion into the sonic cleaner. Keep the lid open, use a plastic straw or non-reactive implement for stirring (something that has not been used for anything else). I sat down in front of the sonic cleaner on the counter with a timer. I set the timer for 30 minutes and kept stirring.

This is where the magic happens. Stirring makes sure as much of the liquid as possible is exposed closely to the sonic element where the encapsulation process happens.

At the end of 30 minutes, all the foam has disappeared.
When done you will have a mix that is about the color of milk. There will be some settling but shouldn't be much, less than 5% of the mix or so.

When done, pour mix into a reseal able GLASS jar and store in your refrigerator. This protocol furnishes about 12 grams (12000mg.) of vitamin C product. At 70% encapsulation efficiency, 8400 mg would be of the LET type. This
solution will keep, acceptably, at room temperature for 3 to 4 days.

Refrigerated, it will keep much longer. We use it so fast around our
place...there isn't enough left to be concerned over storage. The
" homogenizing effect " is so powerful that after 3 days at room temperature,
no precipitation or solution separation appears evident.

Dosage: Take on an empty stomach, preferably 1 hour before you eat and don't eat for 30 minutes after. Dosage varies... from a couple of teaspoons 2 times a day to 1-2 oz. shots 2-3 times a day. You can use the same recipe for Glutathione as well. If you start to get a headache that lasts more than a day, you could either be detoxing or you are having a reaction to the Soy Lecithin and should switch to Sunflower.

I notice after taking this, increased energy, stronger immune system, better focus, my skin looks good and my hair isn't falling. You can take breaks from it, or take more when you are ill or fighting off a virus. Some people feel taking a higher dose of C long term is not a good idea..do your research and use your best judgement.
1111 comments| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 4, 2014
I use this product to make liposomal C after researching the benefits so was really happy to find this on Amazon where the price is very reasonable and I purchase this with the Vitamin C Crystals. I've noticed that in a surprisingly short period of time my health and energy has improved. I've been taking supplements and herbs for a long time and adding this product was one of the best things I've done. It does make a difference for me and I've been able to cut back or eliminate certain vitamins so that's a plus. Anyway, as usual, the delivery is always on time or sooner from Amazon so highly recommended.
I was feeding this to my Shar-Pei to help reduce the amount of CM they produce. They eat it up just fine but the jury is out if it works or not. I have started consuming it. It tastes nutty and good. I bought a cheaper brand later on and have regretted it. Tastes blah and may be GMO. When I run out of the other stuff, I will be going back to using NOW.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 6, 2011
You can buy Lecithin over the counter in capsules or in granules. Capsules are handy and the way I have always taken the stuff until I bought these granules. I discovered, at that point, lecithin tastes pretty good and adding it to a sandwich works well. Add it to your salads.. sprinkle over your roast beef.. soups are excellent, and you name it.. it sprinkles well. I am not a doctor, but I have observed that when I take Lecithin, which is a vegetable emulsifier, I move a lot of food fats out of my body. I also seriously believe it responsible for lowering my cholesterol and keeping it down around the 100 mark. I have done without it and watched my cholesterol go up, and then started taking it again and watching my cholesterol go down. It is good stuff and the 'Now' product is clean and seems to be manufactured with care. Try their capsules too because both forms work.. but the granules are thought to be more effective for removing cholesterol.
33 comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 23, 2013
This stuff works for what I bought it for, but tastes like dead fish. I think I will go with sunflower lecithin next time.
on October 24, 2013
I bought this product on the advice of a person who noted I have psoriasis and he told lme that taking lecithin one tablespoon three times a day would help me get rid of it so I am trying it out. I expect to end my experiment when 3 months have passed or my doctor advises, unless I have good results. The product is flavorless and easy to ingest with applesauce or cooked cereal. The texture is waxy but not offensive. I am pleased with my purchase.
on December 5, 2013
After using NOW brand of non-GMO soy lecithin and then switching to a less expensive brand, I have returned to NOW Foods Lecithin Granules and will never try another brand again! I use these lecithin granules to make liposomal vitamin C and it produces a smooth, creamy texture that really makes the ascorbic acid digest well. Highly recommended - this is a great price for the value!
on June 28, 2014
As long as you get the NON GMO type of Lecithin you will be so amazed at the results. It took about 3 weeks before I noticed it, but all of the sudden as customers came in I knew everyone's name from Memory. I even spouted a couple of phone numbers when pulling up their data in the computer WOW - I haven;t had brain power like this is years. I feel 20 again!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 2, 2014
I am happy with this product's quality and how quickly my order was handled. I will be storing this in the freezer for using it in about a year or 3. This should be enough for my purposes for a long time.
on January 12, 2015
this is the second purchase of this product and the only place I buy it excellent quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.