Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NOW Foods Oregano Oil Enteric, 90 Softgels
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Size: 90|Change
Price:$8.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 4, 2010
Great product, when you rotate oregano oil and caprylic acid (take each every two weeks), adding acidophilus at night, before you go to bed. You'll get rid of candida overgrowth. You have to follow an anti candida diet.
7474 comments| 277 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2013
I bought this product to help with internal yeast overgrowth. It really works. If you have brain fog, craving sugar, and joint stiffness, try this for a few days. You will feel so much better.
44 comments| 154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 1, 2015
I started taking this oil due to a fungal infection in my lungs and sinuses. Before this I was on Sporanox for a month with no change in my symptoms. Not only did this knock out the infection in my lungs and sinuses it cleared up what I thought was dry skin on my feet in less than one week!!! This has been the best supplement I have ever taken!! I'm 6'0 280 lbs and I take one pill with breakfast and one with dinner. I cannot believe how much this has helped!! I will be recommending this to all of my family and friends.

I'm attaching a photo of my foot. Sadly I do not have a before picture as I was not expecting this to clear my feet up as well. Also, my feet no longer stink when I get home at the end of the day and take my shoes off!!!
review image
on February 3, 2013
This products is awesome. Every time I take it, my sinuses begin to drain and I feel like I can breathe! It is not unpleasant to take, but you will 'taste' it a little bit as it goes into your system. I'm sure I will buy it again.
on April 18, 2012
I am grateful to NOW foods to bring such wonderful products. Great potency at an inexpensive price....I would say, it is priceless. I 've seen amazing results in people that take good quality Oil of Oregano (now foods' is one of the most effective ones). Taken internally at least 3 times x day with 8oz of room temperature water. I work with natural healing therapies, and I've seen people that have cleared warts, herpes, hepatitis, with this. 1person HIV+ brought her viral load from 346,000 copies/mL to less than 2,000 copies/mL (in 2006, without any other treatment, and nowadays is the same value, with cd4's over 500)...the results happened in less than 2 months. Other customers have seen faster and better results when Oil of Oregano is taken in combination with Echinacea&Golden Seal Complex Capsules (4 capsules 3 times x day, with the oil of oregano capsules). I don't know if Now foods carries it. I love to help people, I cant stand people suffering from diseases, specially infections that can be controlled with a good diet and proper supplements. I hope my message can reach many people in need..well, I think we all need to have our bodies as healthier as possible. By the way, I am not claiming anything, this is just anecdotical information. I just want to give a message, not to get in troubles with regulations and laws of the FDA. Always consult a doctor FIRST about your condition and about the choices you want to make that affect your health status or medical condition if any.
3131 comments| 316 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2013
i bought this, grape seed, oil, oregano oil, and something called garlicidin - seriously this has cured my stomach ills. I can eat anything and dont get bloated. of all the supplements i have bought and used, this combo actually works for a change to fix something.. amazing
33 comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2010
I have been taking oregano oil for six months as part of my daily fight against candida...I definitely noticed better results after adding this to my lineup. NOW brand has not upset my stomach as some others I have tried.
55 comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2014
I have excess Candida and so I read up on a Cleanes and it recommended this and Probiotic Defense, and Cyprylic Acid. Taking the three together has cleared everything up just as it said it would.
11 comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2012
Thank you so much for putting this in a softgel. I have been using Oregano oil for years, but it taste awful, like perfume. It is really bad and burns. If you are already sick, the burning and taste can be too much. I also give it to my daughter, she tolerated it, but not well. This softgel is a life saver.

I have been using the softgel for a few months now and it seems to work just as well as the really expensive little bottles of oil of oregano that I have been buying and dreading taking.
44 comments| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2014
Excellent at fighting some viruses and BEST at bacterial battles! Dr. Oz says make an oregano oil germ-fighting hand cleaner, too! I have reduced the number of infections I've gotten the last 2 winters. Part of my regimen of 4-5 virus & bacteria fighters in winter, plus the immune booster, Astragalus.