NOW Foods, Organic Flax Seeds, Source of Essential Fatty Acids and Fiber, Certified Non-GMO, Kosher, 1-Pound (Packaging May Vary)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Package Weight||0.47 Kilograms|
About this item
- NATURAL SOURCE OF ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: Organic Flax Seeds have a mild, nutty flavor similar to wheat germ
- GOOD SOURCE OF FIBER: They’re often added to cereals, pancakes, muffins, breads, meatloaf, meatballs, and even yogurt
- Keto-Friendly;Kosher (Triangle K);Non-GMO Project Verified;Terracycle;USDA Organic
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
From the manufacturer
NOW Real Food® Organic Flax Seeds have a mild, nutty flavor similar to wheat germ, and they’re often added to cereals, pancakes, muffins, breads, meatloaf, meatballs, and even yogurt. Flax is a natural plant source of essential fatty acids and a good source of fiber.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.5 x 6 x 2.5 inches; 1.04 Pounds
- Item model number : 733739062604
- UPC : 733739062604
- Manufacturer : NOW Foods
- ASIN : B0002JFU6S
- Best Sellers Rank: #196,463 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #137 in Flax Seed
- Customer Reviews:
Flax seeds have a bulk forming laxative effect. Not to be consumed by individuals with irritable bowel syndrome.
Ancient Nutrient Rich Seeds
Calories: 120 , Calories From Fat: 70 , Total Fat: 8 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 1 g - Contains 0g of Cholesterol, Sodium: 8 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 8 g, Dietary Fiber: 5 g, Sugars - Contains 0g of Sugars, Protein: 5 g, Vitamin A - Contains 0% of Vitamin A, Calcium: 6 %, Magnesium: 25 %, Vitamin C - Contains 0% of Vitammin C, Iron: 15 %, Zinc: 15 %
Due to its fiber content, Flax should be consumed with plenty of water.
* Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional health care provider before changing any medication.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.