Other Sellers on Amazon
NOW Foods, Certified Organic Maple Syrup, Grade A Amber Color, 100% Pure, Light Delicate Flavor, Certified Non-GMO, 32-Ounce
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||100% Pure. Grade A (Medium Amber) Organic Maple Syrup.|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 5 x 4 inches; 3.05 Pounds|
|Serving Description||4 TBSP (60 mL)|
About this item
- ORGANIC, GRADE A, AMBER MAPLE SYRUP: Perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes, and more.
- PURE, RICH TASTE: Grade A Amber Color Maple Syrup has a lighter, more delicate flavor than Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B).
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Certified Organic, Paleo Friendly, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten, Kosher, Low Sodium
- Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food is committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural, and organic foods. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Maple syrup is distilled from the sap of organic Sugar Maple trees in springtime. It takes 40 gallons of pure sap to make one gallon of pure syrup. A good Sugar Maple tree is able to produce 1 to 2 quarts of pure maple syrup each season. Grade A Amber Color Maple Syrup has a lighter, more delicate flavor than Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B). Pure maple syrup is perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes, and more.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 5 x 4 inches; 3.05 Pounds
- Item model number : '733739069474
- Date First Available : April 1, 2010
- Manufacturer : NOW Foods
- ASIN : B003EX61X0
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #127,355 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
100% Pure. Grade A (Medium Amber) Organic Maple Syrup.
Pure Maple Syrup is perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes and more. Please refrigerate after opening. Grade A Medium Amber Maple Syrup has a lighter, more delicate flavor than darker grade B syrup.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Second, the mouth is too big which makes it too easy to pour more than you want. We’ve taken to pouring it on to a spoon first to prevent this. Again, it works but we don’t like the taste so much that we want to deal with work arounds every time we use it.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.