Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOW Essential Oils, Rosemary Oil, Purifying Aromatherapy Scent, Steam Distilled, 100% Pure, Vegan, Child Resistant Cap, 4-Ounce
|Sale:||$17.16 ($4.29 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
|Ingredients||Ingredients: 100% pure rosemary oil.|
|Item Weight||7.7 Ounces|
About this item
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Rosemary is uplifting with a warm, camporaceous scent that is energizing, uplifting, purifying and cleansing. Boost your spirit and energy level safely and naturally without any crashes with premium energizing essential oils.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of tops of plants. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born. Our ingredients consist of 100% pure rosemary oil only, created through a natural distillation process, offering the purest and most potent natural essential oil available. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. This warming scent mixes well with: Bergamot oil, lemongrass oil, peppermint oil and thyme oil.
Product detailsSize:4 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 4 x 5 inches; 7.7 Ounces
- Item model number : 7601
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : May 16, 2008
- Manufacturer : NOW Foods
- ASIN : B0014UEEXY
Best Sellers Rank:
#14,938 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #9 in Rosemary
- Customer Reviews:
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Ingredients: 100% pure rosemary oil.
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You decide if you're willing to take that risk...
I am very disappointed, and now I'm still gonna have to keep shopping around for actual Rosemary EO 😔
The Now rosemary oil smells very chemically and harsh, perhaps like eucalyptus as others have pointed out. My plant has a more pine scent, warm and not harsh.
Mixing the Now rosemary oil with some jojoba oil didn't really change the scent as I hoped it might when diluting it.
Looks like I'll have to try another brand to see if this is normal or a Now Foods issue.
I use 2 drops of this rosemary essential oil, 2 drops of lemon essential oil, 2 drops of peppermint essential oil, and a little bit of body wash under running hot water as I draw the bath, and it gives a spa-like feel. If you use too much in the bath it will burn your skin so make sure you use a little. Also use with a carrier oil for other uses.
Top reviews from other countries
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.