- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
NOW Sports Nutrition, MCT (Medium-chain triglycerides)Oil 14 g, Weight Management, Liquid, 32-Ounce
|List Price:||$24.99 Details|
|Price:||$19.38 ($0.61 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.61 (22%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Special Ingredients||Medium Chain Triglycerides Oil|
|Specific Uses For Product||Personal|
|Product Benefits||Energy Management|
|Item Weight||907 Grams|
About this item
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT: MCTs are more easily and rapidly digested than other types of fats They are readily absorbed from the GI tract and metabolized very quickly by the liver, where they are reported to encourage the use of fat for energy rather than for storage
- KETO FRIENDLY: This is a pure, unflavored, and sustainably sourced MCT oil from coconut MCT oil can also be used as a substitute for conventional oils in salad dressings, sauces, or cooking Not recommended for use in frying due to low smoke point
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan, Made without Gluten, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Halal, Hexane Free, Keto Friendly, Kosher
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are fats that are naturally found in coconut and palm kernel oils They’re more easily and rapidly digested than other types of fats MCTs are readily absorbed from the GI tract and are metabolized very quickly by the liver, where they are reported to encourage the use of fat for energy rather than for storage
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are fats that are naturally found in coconut and palm kernel oils. They’re more easily and rapidly digested than other types of fats. MCTs are readily absorbed from the GI tract and are metabolized very quickly by the liver, where they are reported to encourage the use of fat for energy rather than for storage. Numerous studies suggest that substituting MCT Oil for other fats in a healthy diet may therefore help to support healthy weight and body composition.
By NOW Foods
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.63 x 3.63 x 8.25 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : 2199
- Date First Available : October 2, 2001
- Manufacturer : NOW Foods
- ASIN : B0019LRY8A
- Best Sellers Rank: #65,033 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
For adults only. MCT Oil may cause GI upset. to reduce these effects, take with food. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Medium Chain Triglycerides, Diet, Paleo Diet, MCT Oil
Ingredient: 100% MCT Oil. Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablespoon (15 mL) 1 to 3 times daily. MCT Oil can also be used as a substitute for conventional oils in salad dressings, sauces or cooking as a source of beneficial fatty acids. Not recommended for use in frying due to low boiling point. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW® CLA and Whey Protein Isolate. Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
of the freshness seal. No mess, no fuss.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.