Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOW Supplements, Omega 3-6-9 1000 mg with a blend of Flax Seed, Evening Primrose, Canola, Black Currant and Pumpkin Seed Oils, 250 Softgels
|Price:||($0.06 / Count)|
- NOW's Omega 3-6-9 blend of five nutritional oils -- Flax Seed, Evening Primrose, Canola, Black Currant, and Pumpkin Seed Oils -- have essential fatty acids for healthy-looking skin and immune support.*
- Each serving may have the following naturally occurring amounts of polyunsaturated fats and monounsaturated fats: Omega-3 [Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)] 45%; Omega-6 [Linoleic Acid and Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)] 26.5%; Omega-9 [Oleic Acid] 17.5%; Other (short chain fatty acids, saturated fats, phospholipids, etc.) 11%
- Non-GMO, Kosher (contains gelatin), Halal, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made Without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NOW closely adheres to both mandatory U.S. FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) regulations and voluntary Natural Products Association (NPA) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations. Good manufacturing practices ensure compliance with sanitation, processing, documentation and testing requirements that are designed to promote consistent, highly reproducible product quality and safety.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Omega 3-6-9 is a blend of flax seed, evening primrose, canola, black currant, and pumpkin seed oils. NOW combines these well-known nutritional oils to create balanced proportions of omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids. Omega-3 as alpha linolenic acid (ALA) and omega-6 as linoleic acid and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) play important roles in the maintenance of healthy skin and immune system function.* Dietary oleic acid, a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid, has been associated with healthy cardiovascular function.* Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Product detailsSize:250 Count (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 5 x 4 inches; 3.36 Ounces
- Item model number : 1837
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : September 16, 2003
- Manufacturer : Now Foods
- ASIN : B0013OSO0K
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,984 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
For adults only. Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Each serving may also have the following naturally occurring amounts of polyunsaturated fats and monounsaturated fats: Omega-3 [Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)] 45%; Omega-6 [Linoleic Acid and Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)] 26.5%; Omega-9 [Oleic Acid] 17.5%; Other (short chain fatty acids, saturated fats, phospholipids, etc) 11%. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please Recycle.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Softgels Servings Per Container: 125 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.† Daily Value not established. Calories 20 Calories from Fat 20 Total Fat 2 g 3%* Saturated Fat
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily with food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Nature Made Triple Omega 3-6-9 Softgels, 150 Count Value Size for Heart Health† (Packaging May Vary)
Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega, Lemon Flavor - 1280 mg Omega-3-90 Soft Gels - High-Potency Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplement with EPA & DHA - Promotes Brain & Heart Health - Non-GMO - 45 Servings
NOW Supplements, Ultra Omega-3 Molecularly Distilled and Enteric Coated, 180 Softgels
Fish, Organic Flaxseed and Borage Oils by Nature's Bounty, Omega 3-6-9 and Fatty Acids, Supports Heart, Cellular and Metabolic Function, 1200 mg, 72 Softgels (packaging may vary)
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Nordic Naturals||VitaLife Store||Amazon.com|
|Directions||Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily with food.||Adults, take 1 softgel 3 times daily with water and a meal for optimal absorption. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.||Suggested Use: Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist. For ultimate support, take two soft gels with food twice daily.||Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily with food. Consider taking these other NOW products: CoQ10 and Advanced Gamma E Complex.||
For adults, take one (1) softgel three times daily, preferably with meals.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Item Dimensions||6.00 x 5.00 x 4.00 inches||3.13 x 3.13 x 5.75 inches||2.38 x 2.38 x 4.25 inches||3.00 x 3.00 x 5.38 inches||2.24 x 2.24 x 4.33 inches|
|Size||250 Count (Pack of 1)||150 Count (Pack of 1)||90 Count (Pack of 1)||180 Count (Pack of 1)||72 Count (Pack of 1)|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Allergy Warning!!!!! Please Note: On the very bottom of the Supplement Facts, it indicates that this "item" is not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. However, it is produced in the same facility as products containing those allergens. Please be aware of cross contamination possibilities. I was severely impacted by cross contamination of one of the underlying allergens (primarily shellfish).
Top reviews from other countries
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.