Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOW Essential Oils, Rosemary Oil, Purifying Aromatherapy Scent, Steam Distilled, 100% Pure, Vegan, Child Resistant Cap, 1-Ounce
|Price:||($7.54 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$6.45 (46%)|
|Ingredients||Ingredients: 100% pure rosemary oil.|
|Liquid Volume||30 Milliliters|
About this item
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Rosemary is uplifting with a warm, camporaceous scent that is energizing, uplifting, purifying and cleansing. Boost your spirit and energy level safely and naturally without any crashes with premium energizing essential oils.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of tops of plants. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born. Our ingredients consist of 100% pure rosemary oil only, created through a natural distillation process, offering the purest and most potent natural essential oil available. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. This warming scent mixes well with: Bergamot oil, lemongrass oil, peppermint oil and thyme oil.
Product detailsScent Name:Rosemary | Size:1 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.25 x 1.25 x 3.5 inches; 2.88 Ounces
- Item model number : 7600
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- UPC : 733739076007
- Manufacturer : Now Foods
- ASIN : B000MGOYZE
Best Sellers Rank:
#26,754 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #164 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.Avoid contact with skin or eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Ingredients: 100% pure rosemary oil.
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update on this oil: Instead that this specifically helps with inflammation and I started to rub it on my wrist because it has been painfully swollen. I work for retail for about 16 years now and my tendent on my wrist would get swollen while I sleep and I could not even use scissors because I would get pain from my thumb to my wrist.
I would rub this on my wrist every night for months now and I can't believe the pain has subsided as well as the swelling. This smell really relaxes my mind right before I fall asleep.
Top reviews from other countries
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.