Consider these available items
NOW Supplements, Phosphatidyl Serine 150 mg with Phospholipid compound derived from non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin, 60 Tablets
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- BRAIN HEALTH*: Phosphatidyl serine plays an essential role in cell membrane composition and intercellular communication.* It is an especially important structural component of nerve cell membranes, where it assists in the conduction of electrical impulses and facilitates the activity of neurotransmitters involved in learning, memory, and mood.*
- SOY-FREE TABLETS: NOW Soy-Free Phosphatidyl Serine is a phospholipid compound derived from non-GMO sunflower lecithin.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Kosher, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Nut Free, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NOW Soy-Free Phosphatidyl Serine is a phospholipid compound derived from non-GMO sunflower lecithin. Phosphatidyl serine plays an essential role in cell membrane composition and intercellular communication.* It is an especially important structural component of nerve cell membranes, where it assists in the conduction of electrical impulses and facilitates the activity of neurotransmitters involved in learning, memory, and mood.* Sharp•PS is a registered trademark of Enzymotec Ltd. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.88 x 1.88 x 3.44 inches; 2.9 Ounces
- Item model number : 2388
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : June 3, 2011
- Manufacturer : Now Foods
- ASIN : B0053Y0ZB2
- Best Sellers Rank: #126,873 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
PhosphatidylSerine 400mg Per Serving, 180 Capsules, No Soy, Phosphatidylserine Supplement from Sunflower Lecithin, Supports Cognitive Health and Brain Function, Phosphatidylserine Matrix, Non-GMO
NOW Supplements, Phosphatidyl Serine 300 mg, Extra Strength, with Phospholipid compound derived from Soy Lecithin, 50 Softgels
NOW Supplements, Sunflower Phosphatidyl Serine 100 mg, Derived from Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin, 120 Veggie Softgels
Soy Free Phosphatidylserine 100 mg - Professional Patented Sharp-PS Green, Made from Sunflower Lecithin, Allergen Free, Gluten Free, Non GMO, 90 Softgels
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||NatureBell||Nutri Catalog||XSNonline||NATURAL BIOSCIENCE|
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.