NOW Essential Oils, Lemon & Eucalyptus Oil Blend, Invigorating Aromatherapy Scent, Blend of Pure Lemon Oil and Pure Eucalyptus Oil, Vegan, Child Resistant Cap, 1-Ounce
|Item Volume||30 Milliliters|
|Unit Count||1 Fl Oz|
|Material Feature||Clarifying, cleansing, invigorating.|
About this item
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Lemon & Eucalyptus is clarifying, cleansing and invigorating with a cintronella-like scent that is energizing and uplifting. Boost your energy levels safely and naturally with a healthier way to enhance your spirit.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through a steam distillation and natural cold pressed process. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- THERAPEUTIC INGREDIENTS - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefits of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born. Our ingredients consist of pure lemon, eucalyptus and lemongrass oils only, created through a cold-pressed process. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. This citronella-like blend mixes well with thyme, lavender, rosemary and lemon oil.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches; 0.96 Ounces
- Item model number : 0733739077295
- Date First Available : January 8, 2004
- Manufacturer : NOW Sports - Nutrition and Wellness
- ASIN : B0041W52TM
- Best Sellers Rank: #310,620 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Do not use on skin. Reacts strongly to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.
Pure lemon oil, pure eucalyptus oil & pure lemongrass oil
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. Mixes Well With: thyme oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil, lemon oil. Extraction Method: Cold Pressed from fruit/Steam Distilled from leaves.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That oil comes from a specific type of eucalyptus tree: 'Eucalyptus citriodora'. I hadn't realized that when I ordered this, hence the 4 stars rather than 5. This is a blend of unspecified Eucalyptus oil, Lemon oil, and Lemongrass oil.
All that being said, though, it does have a very pleasant scent - the eucalyptus is not at all overpowering, and the lemon and lemongrass is, to my nose, well-balanced. So if you're looking for a pleasant Summery-lemony aromatherapy and/or diffuser oil, this is very nice in a room.
But I have no idea whether it repels mosquitoes - and given the huge allergic hives I get from mosquito (and other insect) bites/stings, I'm not going to risk trying this on its own; I'll order some 'Eucalyptus citriodora' oil and make up a blend with this.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.