Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOW Solutions, Evening Primrose Oil, 100% Pure Moisturizing Oil, with Essential Fatty Acids 4-Ounce
|Price:||($3.19 / Fl Oz) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|You Save:||$4.25 (25%)|
- PROTECTS/NOURISHES: 100% Pure Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is a natural vegetable oil used by herbal practitioners for a variety of skin concerns. EPO has essential fatty acids (EFAs) that nourish the body tissues including skin.
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: This oil is pressed at a low temperature to obtain a pure, natural, virgin oil, without the use of solvents, fillers, or preservatives. NOW Solutions products are not tested on animals.
- NOW Solutions is the next step in the evolution of personal care products, formulated with the finest functional ingredients from around the world. NOW Solutions products avoid harsh chemical ingredients in our formulations, to provide a more natural product line. NOW Solutions products are not tested on animals. NOW Solutions products are analytically tested to assure the highest quality.
- GMP Quality Assured: NOW closely adheres to both mandatory U.S. FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) regulations and voluntary Natural Products Association (NPA) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations. Good manufacturing practices ensure compliance with sanitation, processing, documentation, and testing requirements that are designed to promote consistent, highly reproducible product quality and safety.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Condition: Skin in need of nourishment and protection. Solution: 100% Pure Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is a natural vegetable oil used by herbal practitioners for a variety of skin concerns. EPO has essential fatty acids (EFAs) that nourish the body tissues including skin. EPO is an excellent skin conditioning agent that can be used to maintain a healthy complexion. Each 1 ml of oil contains 80-100 mg of GLA, an essential fatty acid that can nourish and protect healthy skin cells. 100% Pure Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is derived from evening primrose seeds. This oil is pressed at a low temperature to obtain a pure, natural, virgin oil, without the use of solvents, fillers, or preservatives. NOW Solutions products are not tested on animals.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Store in a cool, dry, dark place. Refrigerate after opening.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Evening Primrose Oil
Massage 100% Pure Evening Primrose Oil gently into the skin to help reduce skin irritation or dryness. 1/8 teaspoon of this oil is approximately equal to one of our 500 mg softgels. Keep Refrigerated. Expeller-Pressed and Hexane-Free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I read that EPO helps eliminate the white sebum under the skin that causes white heads so I gave it a shot. Of course at first after taking it, you'll experience some whiteheads as your skin purges the gunk but after a while, it really clears the skin of them completely! I had to take them for over a month, 1-3 times per day (depending on how often I remembered) before I really saw the total difference.
The other benefit I saw after a month or so was that my PMS pain was greatly reduced and my breast tenderness in the days prior to my cycle was completely gone. I now recommend this supplement to almost everyone I know, it has so many health benefits! If I miss it for a few days I notice the difference in my skin pretty quickly.
I now only take one a day, sometimes twice a day during PMS times. Here is the supplement version I recommend, Evening Primrose Oil 1300mg Royal Brittany Twin Pack American Health Products 12
I've read research that explains how EPO can help remove plaque from the arteries and how it can help alleviate arthritic pain. I use this oil to make an essential oil mix for family members with arthritis. (I mix it with other oils that smell better and have other health benefits.) They say it helps with their pain.
My husband also takes it as I've read that it can help with tinnitus as well. He couldn't tell you if it helps or not but I know he doesn't complain about his tinnitus bothering him like he did before he was taking it.
Highly recommend both the supplement and the topical oil. Smile. Hope this is helpful!
I was a little reluctant to purchase threw the mail because I didn't want to receive a mess in a box. The oil was packaged very well and was in a plastic bag for protection. Excellent product!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.