NOW Essential Oils, Jasmine Fragrance, Romantic Aromatherapy Scent, Steam Distilled, 100% Pure, Vegan, Child Resistant Cap, 1-Ounce
|Ingredients||Jasmine oil with other fragrances|
|Liquid Volume||30 Milliliters|
About this item
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY/THERAPEUTIC - Jasmine is a romantic, relaxing and calming with a warm, sweet floral scent that promotes relaxation and inspires romance. Keep love and life always in the air when you add natural essential oils for romance.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation and blending. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The use of essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Our ingredients consist of jasmine fragrance oil only, offering the most potent fragrance available. Essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. If you would like to unwind try Relaxing Blend: 2 drops jasmine fragrance, 2 drops lavender oil and 15 drops vanilla blend oil.
By NOW Foods
Product detailsPackage Quantity:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches; 3.17 Ounces
- Item model number : ANO-990
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : January 6, 2007
- Manufacturer : NOW Foods
- ASIN : B000MGSJWS
Best Sellers Rank:
#99,630 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #719 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
Jasmine oil with other fragrances
Made in the USA and Imported
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've never bought pure jasmine oil. It's prohibitively expensive. I've never even smelled pure jasmine oil, but I have bought dilutions before, from other brands, and all of them listed a percentage of jasmine oil and named the carrier oil.
I'm a die-hard label reader, and I don't want to make too much of this, but I do like to know what's in my fragrance oils. It's OK if "synthetic fragrances" are listed. To me, it isn't whether it's pure or natural. I just want to know what it is.
I use it anyway, in a diffuser. And whatever is in it, smells like heaven. It does smell like jasmine. It does not smell like anything else to me. The strength is perfect for what one expects in a fragrance oil, and this stands wonderfully whether used alone or blended with other fragrances. Jasmine is one of those fragrances that seem to go with anything, and this product is no exception.
I've never been disappointed with a NOW Foods product. I really like this and recommend it. Despite my confusion between the product page and the actual label, seriously, no one is going to walk into my home and say, "Wow, I never thought I'd smell fake jasmine in your house." It's jasmineough. Buy it.
Although this is not a true essential oil, Now Foods indeed labeled the product correctly and did not misinform consumers. For that I am thankful that an honest company exists. Being that this is a fragrance, use caution with the drops as the scent is very strong. The first time I used it, it gave me a headache (of course I poured it out). Since then, I have cautiously blended one or two drops with other oils and I have been okay. If you like the scent of Jasmine and you are not in the market for a true essential oil, then this product may work for you. If you are looking for a pure essential oil, steer clear.
UPDATE: I also tried Woolzies and it is the same deal. Bottle says essential oil, the box says other fragrances. Majestic pure has it also. But it is 31.00 because it is 4 oz, u couldn't find one smaller. But it states in the description that it is 100% pure essential oil. So I'm trying that next.
Top reviews from other countries
Parece agua y no huele a nada, no se porqué la gente da tantos comentarios positivos si son mentira.
NO HUELE A NADA.
Por eso tiene ese precio, el aceite de jazmin es caro.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.