NOW Essential Oils, Balsam Fir Needle Oil, Woodsy Aromatherapy Scent, Steam Distilled, 100% Pure, Vegan, 1-Ounce
|Ingredients||Pure balsam fir needle oil|
|Liquid Volume||1 Milliliters|
About this item
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Clary Sage is focusing, stimulating and balancing with an herbaceous lavender-like scent that promotes balance. When your life is truly balanced, maintaining a healthy mood and a positive outlook just seems to come naturally.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of Abies balsamea needles. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
Compact by Design is a new sustainability certification created by Amazon to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Focus on sustainability
Small changes in product size & weight lead to lower carbon emissions.
We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Here are a few of the many ways products can qualify:
The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born. Our ingredients consist of 100% pure balsam fir needle oil only, created through a natural distillation process, offering the purest and most potent natural essential oil available. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. This woody scent mixes well with: Frankincense oil, myrrh oil, pine oil, and sandalwood oil blend.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.25 x 1.25 x 3.5 inches; 2.88 Ounces
- Item model number : NOW1896
- Department : Beauty
- Date First Available : October 22, 2007
- Manufacturer : NOW Foods
- ASIN : B0014UEG50
Best Sellers Rank:
#26,696 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #176 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult a practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Pure balsam fir needle oil
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This smells exactly like the real thing. If you were to crush balsam needles in your hand this is exactly what it smells like. I like it a lot.
It is a clean, fairly astringent smell. Don't expect it to smell like a Yankee candle.
Top reviews from other countries
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.