Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOW Sports Nutrition, ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B-6), Enhanced Absorption, Sports Recovery*, 90 Capsules
($0.13 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Ingredients||Gelatin (capsule), Rice Flour and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).|
|Material Feature||GMO Free, Dairy Free, Kosher Certified|
|Item Weight||0.21 Pounds|
About this item
- Same trusted quality with a brand new look! Packaging may vary
- SPORTS RECOVERY*/MUSCLE STRENGTH*/ENHANCED ABSORPTION: NOW Sports ZMA is a combination of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B-6, designed to maximize absorption and to promote recovery from exercise.* (Quality GMP Assured, Kosher contains Gelatin, Non-GMO, Steroid Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free)
- The Informed-Sport seal is your assurance that each and every production run of these NOW Sports products has been tested for banned substances by LGC, a globally recognized assurance program for anti-doping in sports nutrition products. In addition to production run testing, Informed-Sport-certified products are also blind-sampled at the retail level up to four times annually, and testing results can be found at informed-sport.com.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ZMA is a combination of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B-6 designed to maximize absorption and to promote recovery from exercise.* Zinc plays a central role in the regulation of cellular growth and tissue repair, as well as the maintenance of a healthy immune system.* Magnesium is essential for the maintenance of electrolyte balance, energy production and normal neuromuscular function.* Because physical activity can increase the need for these two minerals, ZMA is the ideal supplement to aid in their replenishment.*
Product detailsSize:90 Count (Pack of 1)
supplement facts [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 5 x 4 inches; 3.36 Ounces
- Item model number : P4614
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : September 16, 2003
- Manufacturer : Now Foods
- ASIN : B0013OZGQ0
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,592 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Plays A Central Role in the Regulation of Cellular Growth and Tissue Repair*
Gelatin (capsule), Rice Flour and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Follow usage directions on label.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But with that said, I SUSPECT your product has melatonin in it.
Why do I suspect that? Because when I wake up After taking your product, I have a headache, I’m a little shaky and it takes my body much longer to adjust and wake. That’s what I refer to as a melatonin hangover.
IF...you’re putting melatonin in your product, I wish you were up front about it on your labeling.
IF...there is melatonin in your product, those of us who hate melatonins side effects, should have a heads up.
IF...melatonin is in your product, people should know so they can do research on that hormone, and decide if it’s safe for them to take it.
Top reviews from other countries
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.