Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOW Supplements, Rutin (Sophora japonica) 450 mg, Free Radical Scavenger*, Cell Defense*, 100 Veg Capsules
|Product Specifications (Unit)||100 Count|
|Item Weight||0.09 Kilograms|
About this item
- CELL DEFENSE*/FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER*: Rutin is a bioflavonoid related to quercetin and hesperidin found in both citrus and non-citrus fruits, as well as other foods such as buckwheat. Rutin is a powerful combatant of free radicals and is best known for its role in vascular health.*
- VEGAN CAPSULES/SUPPORTS VASCULAR STRENGTH*: Rutin helps to maintain the structural integrity of blood vessels, such as veins and capillaries.* Scientific studies suggest that it may help to support vascular function and promote healthy circulation.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Nut Free, Non-GMO, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Made without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Rutin is a bioflavonoid related to quercetin and hesperidin found in both citrus and non-citrus fruits, as well as other foods such as buckwheat. Rutin is a powerful combatant of free radicals and is best known for its role in vascular health.* Rutin helps to maintain the structural integrity of blood vessels, such as veins and capillaries.* Scientific studies suggest that it may help to support vascular function and promote healthy circulation.* NOW Rutin is vegetarian and derived from a non-citrus source.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
vegetable Cellulose (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silica
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food.
* Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint about this product is that it appears to be derived from corn. There are other good brands like Solaray and Country Life that’s rutin is from Japanese pagoda bud, which is what I take now, and prefer.
If I hit something hard and think, I'm going to have a big black and blue mark.
There might be a small bruise or Nothing.
We do not take this all the time, and it still works after a couple of weeks!
Top international reviews
Ich wünsche dir alles Gute.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.