NOW Foods Supplements, Vitamin D-3 2,000 IU, High Potency, Structural Support, 240 Softgels
- Highest potency/helps maintain strong bones: Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food.
- Sunshine vitamin/supports immune system: As more people avoid sun exposure, vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply.
- Classifications/certifications: Non-GMO, halal, kosher contains gelatin
- GMP quality assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Vitamin D-3 softgels supply this key vitamin in a highly absorbable liquid softgel form. Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food. As more people avoid sun exposure, vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply.
Product detailsSize:240 Count (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 5 x 4 inches; 1.59 Ounces
- Item model number : NOW1111/670/1501
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : October 2, 2001
- Manufacturer : NOW Foods
- ASIN : B001UZPY1O
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,756 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #27 in Vitamin D Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Softgel Servings Per Container: 240 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.† Daily Value not established. Vitamin D3(as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin) 2,000 IU 500% Other Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Softgel Capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin). Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced ina GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Natural color variation may our in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please Recycle. Family owned since 1968. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily with a meal. This product can be used in combination with NOW® Vitamin A and Calcium supplements.
* Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.