Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ZIP NP-W126 Kit (Includes 2-NP-W126 1500mAh batteries, charger, card reader, screen protector kit) for Fuji Finepix HS30EXR,HS33EXR, X-E1, X-Pro1
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

on August 9, 2012
Well, I bought the package for the batteries, and they are every bit as good as the much more expensive OEM batteries. The charger works fine, and it's always good to have a backup charger available. Don't want to be on the road and have your only charger fail on you. The same goes for the card reader, though it's not a big deal one way or the other. The screen protectors are useless, but that's not what I bought this package for anyway. Definitely a good deal.
on December 29, 2013
I just don't know how we used to get along with dead batteries but this was a lifesaver at our last family outing as I had several ready to use batteries and with the small charger I was able to recharge a battery while we were at the family outing and so I didn't miss a chance to get a picture. Thanks for the small size and ease and quickness of use. Perfectly satisfied.
on March 11, 2013
2 batteries, a USB reader, car charger +++ overall, all great set of supplies for my new FujiFilm HD30 EXR. Can't beat the price either! So far I have only opened one battery to use as a "second". It charged great - and is working (but I've only had it a month, so I can't testify if it holds a charge for the same length of time as the original
on November 24, 2012
Its everything I need in one package for my Fuji Finepix and love the Camera that goes with it. Nothing else need be said. 5*****
on August 2, 2013
GOT THEM WITH AND HS30EXR WORK AS STATED HOLD CHARGE AND LAST FOR OVER 200 PICTURES.
JIM IN TULAROSA, NM
on May 14, 2013
This is how Fuji should have made it from the beginning... Love this kit... This is the kit to purchase...
on July 30, 2013
The kit has the things needed for my HS50EXR and at a great price for the items included. . .Great Deal
on September 28, 2014
Thank you!
on June 2, 2014
The kit has several things that I didn't realize I needed when I purchased the camera. And the price of the kit was far less than it the items had been purchased individually. Very satisfied.
on April 6, 2015