Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Repairing electronics can cost as much as buying them new. With SquareTrade, you're covered
- Protect your device today, enjoy it for years with peace of mind
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
NESA NPM800HDPL 8-in Preloaded Universal Headrest Monitor w/built-in HDMI/USB/Mobile Hi-Definition Link 1080p Media Player (3-Interchangeable Skins: Beige/Black/Gray)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 8" Wide High Resolution, Low reflection Digital TFT-LCD Screen
- Ultra Bright LED Back Lighting
- NTSC/PAL Auto Switching
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Viper 5706V 2-Way Car Security with Remote Start System
VIPER 3106V 3-CHANNEL 1-WAY CAR ALARM VEHICLE SECURITY KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM 2 REMOTES SHOCK SENSOR & SIREN
New Prestige APS997E 2-Way LCD Remote Start & Car Alarm System Replaces APS997C
Viper 4105V 1-Way Remote Start System
Viper 3100V 1-Way Security System
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||E&B Electronics||Amazing Dealzzz||Amazing Dealzzz||Amazon.com||avSoundz||Amazing Dealzzz|
|Item Dimensions||5.75 x 15.5 x 10.75 in||3.8 x 4.7 x 1.2 in||5 x 6 x 4 in||6.2 x 8.2 x 3.7 in||3 x 8 x 6 in||5.3 x 7.3 x 4.7 in|
* 8in Wide High Resolution, Low reflection Digital TFT LCD Screen. * Ultra Bright LED Back Lighting. * NTSC/PAL Auto Switching. * iPad, iPhone 4/4S/5, iPod Touch Interface & Charging (Optional Cable). * MHL Android Phone Interface & Charging (Optional Cable). * Supports MP3/WMA/AVI/DivX/XviD/MP4/WMV/RMVB/JPG. * Front USB Input. * Supports Full HD 1080p. * Front HDMI Input, 2 A/V(CVBS) Inputs (AV2 Audio L/R Stereo Input). * 1 Audio L/R Output (Audio L/R Stereo Output). * Front Panel Wired Headphone Output. * Builtin 2 Channel Wireless IR Transmitter. * Builtin 330 Channel FM Transmitter. * Full Function Remote Control Included. * Pole Diameter 0.39-in w/0.47-in /0.5-in /0.55-in (Pole adapters included). * Adjustable Pole width 4.33-in ~ 8.27-in . * 3 Different Color Headrest Skins are Included (Beige/Black/Gray). * Resolution: 800 x 480 (RGB)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One problem I do have with the alarm is that the installation instructions aren't detailed enough. Without prior knowledge of this kind of stuff I can't see a novice wiring this up on their own. If you don't know what you're doing you should definitely take it to an audio shop to install. I also purchased and added a Viper tilt sensor module to protect my wheels and tires.
- Great signal reach
- Fast 2 way response
- Clearly marked wires
- Loud, multi-tone siren
- Fast starter kill
- Great impact sensor
- LCD remote is not back lit, you will need a light source to view it
- Poor installation instructions
- No remote start
- Tilt sensor is not included
Overall, Great alarm at an awesome price
Turns out the brain module was defective. Now im screwed because Viper just told me that the warranty is voided for 2 reasons:
#1 Viper just told me "all Viper units sold through amazon are unauthorized sales which voids the warranty"
#2 I self installed and after you say that the Viper "support" people will end the conversion.
I've wasted so much time trying to get straight answers from Viper, honestly they are one of the worst companies that i have ever dealt with.
March 31st, 2012 my car was broken into and my thief/thieves got me for roughly $700.00 worth of electronics.
After searching around and reviewing many alarm models that are on the market, I ended up choosing this alarm because it was the most affordable, packed some great features, and is made by a name I know I can trust. If you are looking for a product that is going to protect your vehicle, this is a great choice. The only feature I have found that it DOESN'T have is REMOTE START, though it supposedly has the option (I haven't been able to find out how it is utilized through my research). I installed this unit myself, therefore I have read all about it.
ABOUT THE ALARM:
Ability to monitor your Dome Light, make it flash (if alarm is triggered), make it stay on for 30 seconds after you leave the vehicle.
Ability to monitor door triggers/Switches. Basically if the door is opened, the alarm is triggered.
Ability to monitor a trunk/hood pin. If the hood/trunk is opened, the alarm is triggered.
Ability to monitor ignition switch position. If the key is turned, the alarm is triggered.
Ability to disable the starter from functioning. If the alarm is armed, the starter is disabled.
Ability to lock/unlock your doors.
Ability to wire TWO of your own functions to the AUX channels. (Turn stereo on, pop trunk as examples)
Ability to detect vibrations. (The Shock sensor is built into the brain)
Ability to be wired into your lights, so they will flash when alarm is armed/unarmed/triggered.
Ability to control a BRIGHT BLUE LED to warn thieves.
-------- These are the essentials to protection. There are other useful features, and options where you can program it to your liking.
As a example, if you were to want it to roll your windows up when you step away from the vehicle, this alarm can do it.
I recommend this alarm, unless remote start is something you desire. If not, get this device.
Most recent customer reviews
The only thing that needs to be improved is the
adhesive for the camera holder.Read more
Put on a patrol car crown Vic. Wife caravan. Mother in-law Nissan Altima
My Chevy truck. My son Honda civic.Read more