Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.00 shipping
NPW-USA Desktop Bowling Game
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 10 mini bowling pins and 2 bowling balls with launch chute for bowling on a desk or table
- Includes easy-to-use scoring sheet to keep track of who's the best
- All the fun of the bowling alley without the shoe hire
- For ages 8 and up
- NPW toys and gifts surprise, delight and most of all make you laugh
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
All the fun of the bowling alley without the shoe hire. Set up 10 silver pins on your desk then use the launching chute to guide the ball with precision. Strike! Contains 2 bowling balls, 10 pins, 1 launcher and 1 score sheet.
Call for details
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Um, it doesn't work? Literally cannot get it to latch/stick to ANY table in the house. The suction cups didn't work on the polished wood of the dining room table. Didn't work on the naked wood of the kitchen table. Didn't stick to the plastic sheeting that goes over the naked wood but under the regular tablecloth... So the net kept collapsing.
- The paddles were the perfect size for little preschooler hands. And since they really didn't get the concept, they had a blast basically throwing the ball at each other across the table.
I'm guessing that this would work just fine on a glass table top. Despite the packaging suggesting that it should work on wood ("tables and desks"). Since it was inexpensive and kind of a gimmick game rather than one I expected to last long term - I'm not terribly disappointed. But the simple fact that we never actually got to use it? Means that I'm warning future buyers - to hopefully save their money (and dreams of family Ping Pong tourneys).
Better to spend the few extra bucks and get a better size better quality set.