Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 28, 2016
Installed it looks great. Doesn't have that cheap purple color, although you can tell it's not the highest quality. It's definitely worth the price. My suggestion is to watch some instructional videos and do it on a fairly cool day.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on July 18, 2017
Product came damaged and it was kind of hard to work with because there was no sturdy structure at the core of the roll of film. Though part of my troubles could be my own fault for thinking tinting my own windows would have been easier to do, having never done it before.

They should really pack the box better too half the film got destroyed in shipping because the box bent and put creases in the film. I would have sent it back, but there was still enough usable space because my windows aren't that big
on March 22, 2017
it works, but it's very hard to flatten it to where it takes the form, otherwise it just curls back in and sticks to itself then you need to scrap that whole piece.
on August 25, 2017
This tint is super dark and works perfectly. Also really easy to apply.
I applied it to my kitty's window. She sleeps perfectly with NO sun in her face
on April 12, 2016
Had to replace 2 camper windows--put this on before installing the new windows--matches the original windows just perfectly!
2 helpful votes
on May 2, 2017
Great DIY
2 helpful votes
on November 11, 2016
Great tint. Held up really well dispite the low cost
on June 25, 2016
This works like magic! It lets the light in but to a certain degree. So I get natural light but I do not feel like I am baking in the sun! It is easy to put on the window but with the right tool Gila RTK500 Window Film Application Tool Kit, Complete and it really helps! I would recommend this to EVERYONE!
on December 15, 2016
I am pleased with the result be sure to read and follow instructions
on July 5, 2017
Paper thin, crease and wrinkle if you look at it wrong, already peeling after a week, and the tint is an ugly blue. Terrible terrible product would never recommend. If you want cheap tint, go with lexen, way better and for the same price u get 10ft of it.