NRS 80057.01.100 Lightweight High Pressure Super 2 HP Hand Pump 25 PSI with Valve Adapters
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEAVY-DUTY PUMP: Ideal for use on high-pressure inflatables, such as SUP boards
- UP TO 25 PSI: Super 2 HP Pump can inflate up to 25 psi
- DURABLE: Sturdy construction ensures long-lasting durability
- PRECISE INFLATION: Includes an integrated pressure gauge for precise inflation
- ACCESSORIES: Includes Leafield C7/D7 Valve Adapter and other adapters that fit Halkey-Roberts New Short, Summit 2 and H3 valves
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The NRS Super 2 HP Pump is a patented double-chambered pump for optimal power with minimal effort. Easily inflate high-pressured inflatables up to 25 psi. Ideal for use on high-pressure inflatables, such as SUP boards. Sturdy construction ensures long-lasting durability. Includes an integrated pressure gauge for precise inflation. For maximum output, push in the black AIR MAX button to engage the larger diameter outer chamber, for inflating in the high volume mode. Push in the black POWER BOOSTER button to engage the smaller diameter inner chamber, for inflating to high pressure with less effort. Includes Leafield C7/D7 Valve Adapter and other adapters that fit Halkey-Roberts New Short, Summit 2 and H3 valves. Note: When changing between Air Max and Power Booster modes, make sure the pump handle is pushed completely down before pushing the button. Inflate your high pressured inflatables with the NRS Super 2 HP Pump.