Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NRS Taj M'Haul Deck Bag
|Price:||$99.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 400-denier nylon outer shell with double-pull main zipper entry, 17" L x 5" H, tapers 13 – 11" width
- Waterproof Infinity urethane inner bag with a HydroLock zip-seal closure
- 1 zippered mesh pocket, 3 expanding mesh pockets w/ barrel lock closure, and bungee rigging
- Dual 3" wide hook-&-loop attachment straps, reflective tape, and a carry handle
- This deck bag will keep you organized on a short day tour or a multi-day expedition
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep your snacks, rain gear, maps, and gadgets-as well as safety essentials such as your bilge pump, paddle float, and sponge-close at hand with the roomy NRS Taj M'Haul Deck Bag.
Color: Red/Black | Size: Standard
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I made my own STIFFER inner plastic shell by duplicating the included insert on a sheet of lexan. Drew the pattern with a Sharpie and cut it out on a band-saw. Glued the two shells together with 3M 77 glue and Now we have a properly stiff bag that is amazing!!
That's not the case at all, however. The bag only sits about 5 inches off the board, leaving plenty of room for transfers over it. I even have room to sit my waterproof speaker on top of the bag with room to spare. The bag has clips to attach it to your rigging, and seems very solidly built. There's a bungee cord around the outside of the bag and elastric straps that allow for attaching a water bottle, or you can get a cup-holder built to attach to the bag.
The only thing I would change is not specifically with this bag so it will not detract from this review score, but however with the cup holder sold as a separate accessory. The cup holder is too small to hold a Camelbak 1L bottle, which in my opinion is an average-sized water bottle. If you drink beer from a can while out on your kayak or SUP you may enjoy the cupholder, but I found it to be too small to be usable.