NTK Cherokee GT 5 to 6 Person 9.8 by 9.8 Foot Outdoor Dome Family Camping Tent 100% Waterproof 2500mm, Easy Assembly, Durable Fabric Full Coverage Rainfly - Micro Mosquito Mesh for Maximum Comfort.
- Low Return Rate: 71% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "waterproof tents for camping"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGNED FOR QUICK & EASY ASSEMBLY – The Cherokee 5- 6 person tent is great for all the family . With easy assembly, the spacious one door tent weighs 15.2lbs with a comfortable floor size of 9.8ft x 9.8ft and 5.9ft center height for maximum comfort.
- DOUBLE LAYER FULL COVERAGE RAINFLY – 100% waterproof 190T polyester laminated with polyurethane. 2500mm water column rainfly provides full coverage, while the heat-seamed thermoplastic coating offers UV protection. Inner tent has a large 2-way zipper D-style door with full mosquito mesh protection. Roomy utility pocket and gear loft for storage and ventilated mesh roof.
- THICK NANO-FLEX TECHNOLOGY FRAME – Extra thick Nano-flex fiberglass poles interconnect with double gold chrome plated ferrule hardware and strong elastic , offering a sturdy construction . Made with 100% virgin material to provide additional strength and flexibility. The high-performance NTK outdoor camping tent also has a pin-and-ring system for fast and easy setup.
- BREATHABLE MICRO MOSQUITO MESH – Ultra-thin NO-SEE-UM ® polyester micro-mesh fabric keeps you safe from the smallest insects and mosquitoes – letting fresh air in while keeping bugs out! Freestanding design is easy to set up and take down. Built for the Brazilian Amazon, the Cherokee 3-season dome family tent will keep you comfortable and protected from heat, rain and wind.
- HEAVY DUTY ANTI FUNGUS FLOOR MATERIAL – Seamless, anti-fungal polyethylene with a silver-coated inner layer to prevents leaks, keeping you dry and protected. The flooring has a unique bathtub-style construction barrier, designed to ensure so you won’t wake up in a puddle! CPAI-84 fire retardant rainfly comes with a zipped stuff bag and ID label to personalize your tent.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Built on the values of integrity, passion, innovation, and reliability, NTK has provided high-quality products for outdoors enthusiasts since 1974. Today, the company maintains its original vision: to offer families the safest and most dependable of outdoor experiences. NTK provides a full range of reliable products to make this possible, with items from backpack and family tents to sleeping bags and much more. With NTK’s versatile outdoor solutions, your camping experience will never be the same.
Create Long-Lasting Memories of the Great Outdoors
Bringing innovation, excitement and comfort to the outdoors, NTK family camping tents are durable and easy to assemble. These high-quality waterproof tents will keep your family dry while their dome shapes provide plenty of sleeping and storage space. Whichever NTK family tent you choose, you and your family can sleep easy knowing your camping tent has been crafted to perfection, with each detail carefully selected and inspected for safety and dependability.
It’s simple to set up NTK tents with very little time and effort. Each camping tent from NTK features an innovative pin-and-ring system for enhanced, easy assembly letting you spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time setting up your camping gear.
NTK camping tents feature high-quality and extra-thick Nano-Flex technology, which keeps the tent poles interconnected with high-performance bungee and durable galvanized steel parts. These materials come together to create a safe and stable outdoor sleeping space for you and your family.
Waterproof tent floors feature a durable anti-fungus seamless polyethylene and an inner silver-coated layer to ensure you stay dry and protected. There’s no need to worry about puddling or water flows under your tent with NTK's state-of-the-art bathtub-style construction.
Micro Mosquito Mesh
NTK tents feature an ultra-slim polyester micro-mesh material that protects you and your family from mosquitoes and other small insects. The durable, thin design lets fresh air flow into your camping tent while keeping insects out.
NTK Family Camping Tents
NTK’s family camping tents have enough room for the whole family, or a group of friends. Find the right spacious tent for your next outdoor adventure.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First things noticed after tent was up was how roomy the tent was. We opted for a couple of tent cots which fit into the tent with LOTS of room left for two people and their gear. Next, the fly material seemed to be more substantial than the other tents in camp which included Coleman, Eureka and REI tents. Door zippers (screen and fly) worked flawlessly each and everytime for a week. During the week we had a wind storm of 50+ MPH winds which flattened one tent and made me get up and use the tie downs on the fly. Once the tent was tied down it performed very well. On another night we got one of the rain storms that Sturgis is famous for and again the tent performed flawlessly. We were the only tent out of 7 that were set up that did not get wet. Everyone else had sleeping bags and clothes hanging up the next day, not us.
This sleeps 4 males very very comfortably, and I would probably not recommend 5 or even 6 people use this tent, unless it was a family of 2 adults and 3 or 4 small children.
As for construction, I have only used this tent twice and it has held up fine with no issues with setup and breakdown. Only time and more use will tell if it'll hold up to more uses and wear/tear.