NTK INDY GT 4 to 5 Person 12.2 by 8 Foot Outdoor Dome Family Camping Tent 100% Waterproof 2500mm, European Design, Easy Assembly, Durable Fabric Full Coverage Rainfly - Micro Mosquito Mesh
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGNED FOR QUICK & EASY ASSEMBLY – The INDY 4- 5 person tent is great for all the family . With easy assembly, the spacious European design one door tent weighs 12lbs with a comfortable floor size of 12.8ft x 8ft (sleep area of 8ft x 7ft) and 4.3ft center height for maximum comfort.
- DOUBLE LAYER FULL COVERAGE RAINFLY – 100% waterproof 190T polyester laminated with polyurethane. 2500mm water column rainfly provides full coverage, while the heat-seamed thermoplastic coating offers UV protection. Inner tent has a large 2-way zipper D-style door with full mosquito mesh protection. Roomy utility pocket for storage and ventilated mesh roof. European design delivers a unique front vestibule that has an awning and side door with a detachable PE tarp floor.
- THICK NANO-FLEX TECHNOLOGY FRAME – Extra thick Nano-flex fiberglass poles interconnect with double gold chrome plated ferrule hardware and strong elastic , offering a sturdy construction . Made with 100% virgin material to provide additional strength and flexibility.
- BREATHABLE MICRO MOSQUITO MESH – Ultra-thin NO-SEE-UM ® polyester micro-mesh fabric keeps you safe from the smallest insects and mosquitoes – letting fresh air in while keeping bugs out! Freestanding design is easy to set up and take down. Built for the Brazilian Amazon, the Cherokee 3-season dome family tent will keep you comfortable and protected from heat, rain and wind.
- HEAVY DUTY ANTI FUNGUS FLOOR MATERIAL – Seamless, anti-fungal polyethylene with a silver-coated inner layer to prevents leaks, keeping you dry and protected. The flooring has a unique bathtub-style construction element barrier, designed to ensure so you won’t wake up in a puddle! CPAI-84 fire retardant materials. Comes with a zipped stuff bag and ID label to personalize your tent.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Experience an Outdoor Lifestyle in Ultimate Comfort
The INDY GT series is our premium line of tents . Originally built to withstand and offer comfort against the strong heat, rain and wind of the Brazilian Amazon, NTK develops high performance tents for 40 years with a focus on water protection, ventilation enhancement and state of the art fiberglass support.
Every detail on the INDY GT tent showcases perfection. From the seamed element barrier flooring, precise construction threads, prime white NANOFLEX fiberglass rods, double gold chrome metal hardware and heavy duty elastics; to the bright orange strings and polyurethane CPAI-84 fire retardant coated heat-seamed rainfly.
Indy GT Specifications
Sleeps: Up to 5 people
Number of Doors: 1 (rainfly has another door and roll up awning)
Frame: Nanoflex fiberglass rods connected with internal elastic and chrome plated ferrules
Inner Material: 190T breathable Polyester and Mosquito NO-SEE-UM® micro net fabric
Floor Material: Seamless heavy duty anti-fungal polyethylene to keep you dry and protected
Security: Meets CPAI-84 flammability requirements
Outer Material: 100% Waterproof 190T polyester laminated with polyurethane (2500mm water column). Partially aluminum, heat-welded and seam-sealed with UV protection
Dimensions: H x W x D 130 x 240 x 210cm / 4.30 x 12.20 x 7.90ft
Center Height: 1.30m / 4.30ft
Weight: 5.6kg / 12.35 lb
Design Type: Freestanding European Design
About NTK Outdoor
NTK is the international brand of Nautika, the leading brand of Family Camping and Outdoor Lifestyle products in Brazil and South America. Founded in 1974, Nautika began to develop camping and recreational products to cater to the needs of outdoor enthusiasts.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
We checked so many options on amazon to update our camping gear and found this nice new brand. This tent got home and everyone came over to check it out, it is very different of what we are used to, first we set it up at our backyard. During the weekend we took off with it and while setting it up some folks came over asking were had we got it, the space solution is very impressive, looks like it was designed by an architect or something. Very smart, eary to set up and to fold away into the carry bag. The ventilation at first looked poor, but at night we kept the front are with both doors opened and the door of the inner tent with the mosquito mesh panel only and it was just great breeze. This brand is surprising us, many friends will buy!