Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $0.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NUK Mash and Serve Bowl for Making Homemade Baby Food
- Mash up fruit and steamed veggies
- Can be used at home or on the go
- Microwave safe
- Non-skid base
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free
- Mash up fruits and steamed veggies easily^Includes a masher and serving bowl^Easy to clean^Dishwasher safe^BPA free
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
About Our Brand
The NUK family of brands designs safe and fun products that encourage your baby's development. NUK is committed to nurturing your children's healthy transitions from birth to toddler and has worked for over 50 years to design high quality, innovative products that are scientifically proven to support safe and healthy development.
NUK Mash and Serve Bowl
Know where your baby’s food comes from.
Everyone knows how important proper nutrition is for the growth of your little one. The NUK Mash and Serve Bowl was designed with that concept in mind. Now you can know exactly what food your baby is eating.
The NUK Mash and Serve Bowl makes it possible for you to pick which fruits and vegetables you want your little one to eat.
- Easily mash your fruits and vegetables
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Micrwave safe
- BPA Free
Top Customer Reviews
- The pieces are dishwasher safe which makes clean up easy.
- The bowl has a rubber bottom which makes it slip resistant.
- There are grooves in the bowl the provide a nice amount friction for mashing up foods.
- It is sturdy and durable (now is on to the third different child using this).
- It's a one "pot" meal - mash it up and serve right from it.
We have used this for about a month with all kinds of foods: pasta, meats, beans, fruits, veggies, etc. For the cost, I cannot recommend picking up this product enough - you will not be disappointed. It more than easily pays for itself in money saved from buying less jars of baby food!
- over 6 months later and we have pretty much stopped using this product as our son is old enough (and has enough teeth) to not need most foods mashed up. Although, he does enjoy potatoes and other veggies mashed up still...so it still gets some occasional use.
This has held up through the entire time we used it and it will be ready to go for our next child! I stand by my original review of this product - it was a HUGE help for feeding our son all sorts of table food for many months.
Update #2 - 12/16/14
- baby #2 has officially started solid foods a few weeks ago and we took this right out of the attic. Since our first, we had let someone else borrow this and it still is in perfect condition! Bananas and sweet potatoes are being mashed to perfection already. We look forward to being able use this the entire time with this baby.
Update (11/15/13): My little one is now ten months old. This bowl masher has taken up permanent residency in our diaper bag. She now eats the same table food we eat. We just cut up smaller chunks of veggies and take more veggies/meat/carb in the bowl and mash that up then mix up the cut up foot with the mashed food to create a chunky stew-like consistency. She only has two bottom teeth and two top teeth poking out so she can't quite chew some of the harder cuts of meat, so this thing comes in handy when the meats aren't toddler friendly. It has saved us in packing baby food and BUYING baby food alone. We love this thing!
I tried to mash food using a spoon and it's not as easy as I thought. I like this masher. It's perfect when I only want to prepare one serving of baby food and feed my baby right away. It only takes ~30 seconds to mash one serving of food. Easy to wash, too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved this idea! The only thing is, the masher holes are not made right and the food just wants to slide around the bowl and won't mash well.Published 2 hours ago by Candace
This works very well! It is great to use this to feed my baby table food. I have a magic bullet but this is more convenient to use at dinner time to make a basic mash of soft... Read morePublished 15 hours ago by Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death
The baby is just a little too young, but we are ready to try them out.Published 1 day ago by Robert J. Frey
This is a worthwhile purchase for any parent who is moving away from purees and is transitioning to table food but isn't there yet. Read morePublished 2 days ago by F. Kalker
Used it for many things perfect for that beginning to eat stage.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is our second one for baby
I even tried making our own baby food
This makes things easy
Feed baby what you eat! Read more
I really like how it can cut stringy peaches. Just wash it right away or else food will get stuck in it.Published 2 days ago by Ramon ventura