MIND YOUR NUMBERS Math Game Puzzles For Kids Of Ages 8 & Up. Gifts For Boys & Girls. Educational STEM Toys. Improves Arithmetic, Logical Thinking. Reduces Math Anxiety
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For 2 players. Buy two boxes for 3 to 4 players.
- A revolutionary way to practice arithmetic calculations.
- Simple, yet challenging mind game for the whole family.
- Ideal gift for boys and girls of ages 8+ years.
- Small, light-weight, easy to carry travel game.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A simple yet challenging family board game that involves just 10 numbers and 12 symbols!
Mind Your Numbers is a simple, short board game that anyone who knows how to add, subtract, multiply & divide single digit numbers can play. Yet, one needs to plan & strategize well to win this challenging mind game.
All brain, little luck mind game for all ages above 8 years. Small, light-weight, easy to carry, play it anywhere
How The Game Works
Using just 10 numbers and 12 symbols, players compete for 9 rounds to earn points with higher results. Planning when to use which number & symbol combination holds the key to winning. The combination changes every time you play due to 2 randomly chosen mystery numbers that are hidden from opponents & award bonus points in the end
• Logical Thinking
• Arithmetic Calculations
Watch & learn how to play in 5 mins: https://youtu.be/YEsu3KMtbhk
• 10 Numbers (0 to 9): 2 sets, one for each player
• 12 Symbols (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division): 2 sets, 3 of each type
• 2 Player Boards: 1 for each player
• 10 Mystery Numbers (0 to 9): 1 set to make sure each player gets a different number
• 1 Mystery Board: With numbers 0 to 9 marked to keep track of the results in each round
• 20 Brown & 10 Red Cubes: Wooden cubes for players to keep track of their points
• Game Rules: Fully illustrated rules sheet
Kitki was started by BITSian alumni to transform learning into a truly exciting experience. Visit us at www.kitki.in & follow us at facebook.com/openkitki or twitter.com/openkitki
Compare with similar items
Tiny Polka Dot
ThinkFun Math Dice Junior Game
Learning Resources Head Full Of Numbers
Sums in Space - An Addition & Subtraction Math Game for Kids
CLUMSY THIEF - Adding to 100 Game
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Kitki N.A.||Math for Love||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||da Vinci's Room||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||4 x 4 x 2 in||1.75 x 5.12 x 7 in||8 x 4.1 x 8.1 in||0.1 x 12 x 18 in||4.8 x 5.8 x 1.9 in|
|Item Weight||5.29 ounces||0.7 lb||4.23 ounces||1.57 lbs||0.86 lb||0.55 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I forgot to return it so now I will probably just throw it away or give it to goodwill.