3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
NURSAL Foot Spa Massager with Heat, 11 Mini Massaging Rollers and Bubbles Massage, Promotes Blood Circulation, Improves Metabolism and Relieves Fatigue
|Price:||$99.99 ($11.34 / Ounce) & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $10.00 on this item|
$20.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- 【ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE WITH PTC HEATER】: With heat comforts achy heels, toes, arches & ankles; ideal for athletes & people who work on their feet. Temperature can be set to reach from 95°F up to 118°F. Speed heating and maintaining a constant temperature. Massage and relaxation without the need to add any hot water during your foot spa session. Ideal for athletes & people who work on their feet.
- 【BUBBLES MASSAGE】 Oxygen bubbles massage and water wave effectively promote blood circulation, improves metabolism, and relieves fatigue. And massaging the right spot can improve the organ's performance substantially. A better filtration system and good night sleep.
- 【ROLLING MASSAGE】: 11 mini multi-rollers provide kneading massage to help relieve tired feet, soreness, and foot aches. Feel the warmth of reflexology radiate from your feet to the rest of your body, Breathe, Relax. Please note that the rollers are not motorized ones.
- 【HIGH-QUALITY PLASTIC】: High-temperature resistance and aging resistance, and secure multi-insulation protection. Safe and secure double overheating protection. It is particularly helpful for softening the skin on very dry feet, helps relieve discomfort.
- 【PRECISE DIGITAL CONTROL&ECO FRIENDLY】: Features digital control buttons and Led display to allow you to fully customize your foot spa massage according to your precise needs. Save more than 30% energy than the usual model. There is 3 power setting for your selection, 300W,400W,500W
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Based on the principles of human engineering, unique design, and it is designed to fit most feet.
Dreamy bubbles will be created, which provides strong in-depth massage to relieve muscle fatigue and tension.
Use PTC heating can maintain a constant temperature and secure multi-insulation protection.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.6 x 14.6 x 10.9 inches; 6.15 Pounds
- UPC : 754970037589
- Manufacturer : NURSAL
- ASIN : B07FLTR6LR
- Best Sellers Rank: #207,863 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used the unit only twice and have tried to be as impartial as possible in my review. Some may rightly feel skeptical of my objectivity. In fact, I feel obliged to be as thorough as possible. But it is true that I have no long term experience with this item.
The spa is light, not too noisy and is just large enough to allow two feet in it comfortably. Since it is light to begin with, the convenient handle on the spa allows one to move and empty it fairly easily after using.
The unit keeps the temperature within a range of about 5-6 degrees and this is enough to notice while using, but it is easy enough to adjust the temperature. I recommend one check with an external thermometer if temp stability is an issue. It was not much of a concern for me. Diabetics and people with nerve problems in the feet may need a more stable and reliable temperature range.
The bubbler sits in the tub between both feet. It does little except allow bubbles to touch a small portion of your foot if it is close to it. The sound from the bubbler is not too loud. I did find that the bubble motor sent a vibration through the water which I actually found pleasing. If one turns it off, one is left with a quiet foot bath.
The red light is just for show, can be turned on and off, but I leave it off.
The rollers are there for one to move their feet on. I found it a nice addition. Others complain they don't move on their own. I don't find that a problem. The foot pads can be removed with a little difficulty if one wants to clean them.
The problems with the unit stem from poorly written instructions, without explanation of some terms. The product diagram shows numbered parts. Two, the "barhel" and "PTC" are unexplained.
There is no explanation of the "storage box" inside the unit, presumably for foot salts. However, one is admonished not use just about anything but water in the unit, so you are on your own to decide if it has a purpose.
The red light is not discussed.
I would have liked to see a symbol of approval from Underwriters Laboratory (UL) as to safety and quality. There is none.
I am concerned that since there are air slats on the underside of the unit, with visible wiring, that it would be dangerous to use in any situation where water might be allowed to collect under the unit while using, such as in a bathtub or other container.
Overall, it is a convenient foot bath, that allows one to bathe both feet with consistently (though somewhat variable ) warmed water. The bubbler and red light are of little additional value. The rollers are somewhat useful. The instructions are poor, with inadequate English, and the long term safety of this unit are a bit questionable. Used carefully, I think it is safe.
*Edit Oct 28*
Using it daily the past weekend, I am much more impressed with its durability. The water drain at the bottom makes it easy to clean. The water heating is very instant and I don't have to wait.
It has traditional manual spinning foot rollers. Combined with heat, these rollers provide relief for my feet!
The bubbles come from the center and not under the feet, but when on, the massager provides a gentle vibration. I am not sure what the red light adds, but it’s there, and I turn it on.
My children get in line to use it too, and back in line to wait and use it again. “My turn” :-)
If you want deep kneading, I recommend a shiatsu massager, but this one is good for a hot soak and soothing sore feet.
What I like the most is the consistent heating. If you want a hot soak, with massage, this one is worth consideration.
Customers also viewed these products
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.