NUTRISLICER 3-in1 Spinning/Rotating Mandoline and Countertop Food Slicer, Chopper, and Grater As Seen On TV
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easily grates hard, aged parmesan, and cleanly slices tender and soft ripe tomatoes.
- Enhanced vaccumized base with manual latch safely glues NUTRISLICER in place.
- Enforced spinning wheel rotates smoothly and easily even while grating the hardest cheese.
- Dishwasher-safe; Included are the NutriSlicer User Guide, and 3 stainless-steel drums that remain sharp indefinitely.
- Special instruction: When cutting fruits or vegetables, thicker slices are achieved by PUSHING DOWN on the food item being processed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
NutriSlicer As Seen TV
Create healthy meals and snacks from scratch that everyone will like.
NutriSlicer is the perfect kitchen gadget for busy professionals or individuals
who want to simplify after-work life, because let's face it - who wants to
spend 2 or more hours slicing, cutting, and washing after a long day
NutriSlicer allows you to whip up a meal in minutes, and our dishwasher
safe product makes clean up a breeze. Save time, and remain healthy
with the NutriSlicer.
This product is covered by the Manufacturer's guarantee. If you have any
questions or inquiries, please feel free to send us a message. We have a
dedicated team of Customer Support Agents waiting in-line to assist.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used this product a total of 3 times before returning it as a non-working item. The commercial shows them perfectly chopping up various things with ease. I found that this thing mostly turns anything into mashed veggie. Changing out the rotating pieces seem to make it worse or worst.
I returned it and got a refund since it was a non-functional unit. It didn't work for anything. The only thing that came close to working was carrot but everything else, mashed veggie.