NUU Mobile X5 - Dual SIM Unlocked GSM Phone 3G RAM - 32GB Storage Fingerprint Sensor
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Unlocked Phone | Android 7.0 "Nougat | 3 GB RAM / 32 GB storage expandable with microSD up to 128 GB
- Fingerprint ID | Large 5.5" FHD Screen | Google Mobile Services Certified
- 2,950 mAh Battery | 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Processor | VoLTE enabled | Bluetooth 4.0 |
- Smart Gestures | Record video with the 13 MP rear and 5 MP front camera simultaneously
- 4G Dual SIM Slots | LTE + GSM | GSM bands: 850, 900, 1900 | LTE bands: 2, 4, 7, 12, 17 | WCDMA: 850, 1900, 2100
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core processor and Android 7.0, the new flagship X5 smartphone comes with a 5.5″ FHD touchscreen, 3GB RAM, 32 GB storage, 13 MP camera, and a fingerprint scanner. Enjoy.
Keep up with life’s fast pace
The NUU X5 is everything a savvy consumer needs and wants in a smartphone. The NUU X5 runs Android 7 (Nougat) on a 1.5 GHz 64-bit Octa-core processor and comes with 32GB of storage that can be expanded with a memory card. Plus 3GB of RAM make the X5 Smartphone fast, agile and able to handle the demands of a busy lifestyle. More importantly, the NUU X5 will not leave you hanging! Its long-life and quick charging battery will take you through the long day. Some features include:
- 5.5” FHD Touchscreen
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Colors: grey or silver
- 2,950 mAh battery
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint ID
- Rear camera 13 MP, and front camera 5 MP
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Expandable with micro SD up to 128 GB
Other features include dual SIM slots, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity, Light sensors, Google Assistant, Miracast, Screen Record, Smart Wake, App Lock and shortcuts to float music/videos, game commands or custom gestures.
A Craftsman's Masterpiece
The NUU X5 embodies a perfect balance of modern design with advanced technological specifications, not only giving you a sleek and tenacious looking handset but revolutionizing your smartphone experience.
Light up the Pixels
Packed with 401 pixels per inch, the 5.5” true-to-color Full HD display delivers a crystal clear viewing experience even in direct sunlight.
Engineered for Power
The NUU X5 outperforms previous solutions in terms of performance with 1.5 GHz 64-bit true Octa-Core processor and improved power-efficiency of up to 40%.
Stylish Fingerprint ID
The NUU X5 sports a super responsive fingerprint sensor located on the back of the phone. The sensor also acts as a shutter for quick selfies.
Designed for Full Day Use
The ultra-thin 2950 mAh built in lithium polymer battery, combined with power saving optimization is sure to get you through a day of heavy usage with just one quick charge.
The rear camera uses SONY (f/2.0) 13 megapixel and a complex 5-P element lens, which focuses in a fraction of a second allowing you to capture smooth videos and great photos.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My daughter was on an iPhone 5 and her phone isn’t doing too well. Her phone had a crack screen, battery life is short and small. Not wanting to spending a whole lot like $750, this was worth taking a risk considering it’s only $150. If her screen breaks again, heck just order this phone again right? The phone has it all that my iPhone6 have such as fingerprint which my daughter loves. The screen is iPhone plus size so it’s bigger than my iPhone 6. It makes my iPhone 6 looks old and small. Since we have Samsung devices, we were well equipped to make this transition.
In terms of the phone, wow, it looks and feel exactly like an iPhone plus. It’s made just as good. It doesnt have a flimsy plastic cover back. I am just surprise that no one haven’t talk or found about this hidden treasure.
Pros: large screen, great quality, all the great functionality, the phones comes with a phone and screen protector ( seriously!!), expandable memory slot,
Con: My SIM card is a nano size. The sim slot is a micro size so I had to get an adapter which took 2 extra days to get from Amazon.
Either than that, great phone!! My kids are loving it.
- the "dual sim" framework is faulty and unstable. For instance, for sms you can choose the option of choosing which sim to send the text with everytime, but it does not work.
- sound with headset is TOO LOW, even at max volume. I can hear something only with my noise canceling headset, which costs twice the cell's price. So not really satisfied.
- the phone calls tend to drop if they last long time. For example, more than 20, 30 mins, they drop continuously. I believe the cell gets overheated and starts malfunctioning, but it is just a guess at this point.
- the cell has a lot of other instabilities. For instance if, when using two SIM cards, the cellular data is OFF and I want to turn it on again, I am asked if I want to switch the sim to be used for data, which has nothing to do with what I initially requested.
- what makes the thing worse is that support is EXTREMELY unresponsive. They don't provide solutions, nor they ever commit to a fix for any of these bugs. You are on your own.
Even though I may never have need of them myself, this phone does have all the features of a High-Priced phone and for a fraction of the cost! You really need to check it out before spending a fortune on a Name Brand.
No Manual comes with it, though. And there isn't any to download either. And, as It IS an unlocked phone, check to see that your present carrier will work with it. My T-Mobile did!
Camera takes high quality pics during the day even more vibrant more colorful pics than the j7 both front and back facing cameras
Fast charging cord actually takes a little less than 2 hours to fully charge with this cord
Nice overall look with fingerprint sensor even quicker than that of the j7
Sufficient accessories (light weight case and screen protector)
Poor quality pics in low or no lighting both back and front facing cameras
Second sim card slot does not work
Little to no choices for protective cases ( thinking of ordering the honor 7x case for it cus the have a similar build)
Will update in 3months