|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||945-13430-2500-000|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV 4K HDR Streaming Media Player; High Performance, Dolby Vision, Google Assistant Built-In, Works with Alexa
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, Ethernet|
|Supported Internet Services||Netflix, Pandora, HBO, Disney +, Vudu, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, YouTube, Browser|
|Item Weight||13.6 Ounces|
|Memory Storage Capacity||8 GB|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.5 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
|Controller Type||Voice Control|
About this item
- Fast. Really Fast. SHIELD TV takes media streaming to a whole new level, powered by the NVIDIA Tegra X1+ processor, SHIELD TV is the world’s most powerful Android TV streaming media player.
- Dolby Vision - Atmos. Bring your home theater to life with Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos surround sound—delivering ultra-vivid picture quality and immersive audio. Enhance HD video in real-time to 4K for clearer, crisper visuals using next-generation AI upscaling.
- Best-In-Class Design. The new SHIELD TV is compact, stealth, and designed to disappear behind your entertainment center, right along with your cables. With Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band AC Wi-Fi, a built-in power supply, and a microSD card slot for storage expansion, it is powerful, feature-packed, and built for behind-the-scenes brilliance. The all-new remote is more advanced than ever with motion-activated, backlit buttons—including a user-customizable button. With voice control, Bluetooth, IR control for your TV, and a built-in lost remote locator, you have the most advanced remote yet.
- Unlimited Entertainment. Get the most 4K content of any streaming media player. Watch Netflix, Amazon Video, Disney+ and Vudu in crisp 4K HDR, and YouTube, Hulu Live, Google Play Movies & TV, and more in 4K. Stream from your phone with built-in Chromecast 4K. Add a game controller (sold separately) and play today’s most popular games like Fortnite with GeForce NOW
- Voice Control. The built-in Google Assistant is at your command. See photos, live camera feeds, weather, sports scores, and more on the big screen. Dim the lights and immerse yourself in your favorite show or music using your voice. And control your SHIELD hands-free with Google Home or Alexa and Echo.
- Included Components: Remote Controller
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
Compare with similar items
| || |
NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV Pro 4K HDR Streaming Media Player; High Performance, Dolby Vision, 3GB RAM, 2x USB, Works with Alexa
NVIDIA Shield TV | 4K HDR Streaming Media Player
Xiaomi Mi Box S 4K HDR Android TV Remote Streaming Media Player with Google Assistant Streaming Device 4K Ultra HD
Dynalink Android TV Box, Android 10 Support 4K HDR Smart Streaming Media Player
Android 10.0 TV Box, MECOOL KM2 Smart TV Box Netflix Google Certified USB 3.0 Ultra 4K HDR 2GB 8GB Support 2.4G 5.0G WiFi BT 4.2 with Amlogic S905X2 Google Assistant Dolby Audio
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Estonica||Xiaomi Shop||Dynalink Life||junjingxin|
|Connectivity Technology||Ethernet, Wi-Fi||Ethernet, Wi-Fi, bluetooth||Ethernet, Wi-Fi||Wired, WiFi||WiFi||Wireless/Bluetooth/EnterNet/2.4G 5G WIFI 2T2R|
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches||1.02 x 6.26 x 3.86 inches||6 x 1 x 4 inches||0.39 x 3.82 x 3.82 inches||7.32 x 4.02 x 1.97 inches||4.33 x 4.33 x 0.94 inches|
|Item Weight||0.85 lbs||2.10 lbs||0.55 lbs||3.60 ounces||5.29 ounces||1.15 lbs|
|Supported Internet Services||Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, Netflix, Pandora, Hulu Plus, YouTube, Vudu, HBO, Browser, Disney +||Amazon Instant Video, Browser, Vudu, Hulu Plus, Netflix, Spotify, Fandango NOW, YouTube, HBO, Kodi||google_play, amazon_instant_video||—||Netflix, VUDU, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, Tubi, Spotify, Sling; Access to 3000+ channels and Apps, Enjoy movies and TV episodes from Dynalink||Netflix（网飞）| Netflix 4K/Peacock/Hulu/Spotify/TUBI/VUDU; YouTube 4K/Amazon Prime Video/HBO MAX/SLING/Plex; Access to 3000+ channels and Apps, Enjoy movies and TV episodes|
|Total HDMI Ports||1||1||1||—||—||1|
What's in the box
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NVIDIA SHIELD TV is the ultimate streaming media player for the modern living room. Enjoy a cinematic experience with the highest quality 4K HDR entertainment, thousands of apps, thousands of games, and the Google Assistant built in. SHIELD TV is a high performance streaming media player, now up to 25% faster with the new Tegra X1+ processor. Enjoy Netflix, Prime Video, and Vudu in stunning 4K with Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos and Dolby Digital Plus surround sound. Upscale HD video to 4K in real-time using the power of AI and the Tegra X1+ processor. Cut the cord with apps like YouTube TV, Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, and PlayStation Vue. Cast your favorite apps to your TV with Chromecast 4K built-in. Use the built in Google Assistant to see results on your TV, control playback on your favorite shows, share your photos, see your Nest cam, display your calendar, check the traffic, play the latest songs, dim the lights, and so much more, all with your voice. Control SHIELD hands-free with Alexa and Amazon Echo or with Google Home. The all-new SHIELD remote is more advanced than ever with motion-activated backlit buttons, voice control, Bluetooth control, an IR blaster to control your TV, buttons for power, volume, fast-forward, rewind, play/pause, plus a user-customizable button. Plus, never lose your remote with a built-in remote locator. Connect a game controller (sold separately) for access to AAA gaming with GeForce NOW, NVIDIA’s engineering breakthrough in cloud gaming. Instantly transform your SHIELD TV into a GeForce-powered PC gaming rig. With hundreds of supported titles and features like cloud saves and cross-play on laptops and desktops, you can pick up a game from wherever you left off. Level up to SHIELD TV and never look back.
From the manufacturer
Dolby Vision transforms your TV experience with advanced HDR inspired by the cinema delivering vivid, lifelike image with highlights up to 40 times brighter and blacks 10 times darker than a standard picture.
With support for both Dolby Atmos and Dolby Digital Plus, SHIELD delivers an immersive surround sound experience from technology created for the cinema.
Using the power from the latest NVIDIA Tegra X1+ processor, upscale HD video to 4K using the power of AI. Crisper, clearer, video enhanced to 4K resolution in real-time.
The new SHIELD TV is compact, stealth, and designed to disappear behind your entertainment center, right along with your cables.
The latest advanced NVIDIA Tegra X1+ processor makes SHIELD up to 25% faster than the previous generation.
Voice search, motion-activated, backlit buttons and an IR blaster to control your TV. Even a built-in lost remote locator.
Google Assistant Built-in
Control your SHIELD hands-free with Google Home or Alexa and Amazon Echo
Chromecast 4K Built-in
Cast your favorite apps, photos, and videos from your mobile device to your TV.
Play the Latest Games
Games for everyone, on Google Play Games and GeForce NOW*, including AAA games like Fortnite.
*Game controller sold separately
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The new Nvidia Shield finally solves the problems that kept them, In my opinion, from making it the perfect streaming box until now.
The primary issues I always had with the previous versions have finally been fixed.
I'm not going to review the software... you either like Android TV or not, I don't feel like I need to get into that. This is simply about the hardware.
The number one thing, the remote. My goodness, why did it take so long for someone to make a good remote for a set top box? The Apple TV remote is easily the worst that has ever been made, and while others make usable remotes they still aren't great. Nvidia gets the remote right here, really right. While at first glance the triangle design may seem odd, once you hold it in your hand you realize the benefit of this shape. It feels really good in the hand. It's comfortable to hold. It's hefty and feels well made without being too heavy. The button feel is really nice. The back-light is fantastic. And, finally, power and volume buttons which didn't even take any setup to get working on my LG OLED and Sonos Playbar. It just worked. It's a GREAT remote and if you're just using a TV and the Shield it's the only remote you will need. It has CEC of course, you can use your TV remote... if you really wanted too...
Secondly, they finally added Dolby Vision. Why on earth did this take so long??? For whatever reason, it's finally here. FINALLY.
I was always a fan of the previous Shield but stopped using it a couple of years ago. The incredibly stupid remote and lack of Dolby Vision kept it collecting dust in my closet even though I liked the speed and features. The old Android interface was never great either but since the past few updates to Android TV it's now pretty good.
And finally, the form factor. Man, what a stupid looking device until now. It's like a bunch of people got together and asked themselves how they could design the most ridiculous thing to sit under a TV. The 'pro' version still looks the same, but the smaller version is finally something sensible. Like the remote at first glance it may look a bit silly... but if you think about it, and use it, it's a genius form factor. Rather than a stick or a dongle or something that needs to hang down, sit under, stick out, be mounted etc., it's perfectly designed to plug into your HDMI on one end and power on the other, and hang perfectly behind your TV. It's really smart design, just like the remote. I predict you're going to see companies following this design... once you see it you think 'why didn't someone do this before???'. It just makes sense. It just works.
Everything about the new Shield looks like a gimmick. The odd shape of the device, the odd shape of the remote. It's not. They actually made something that makes sense and is very nice to use. Finally, someone has.
1. dolby vision is not working correctly with auto color space switching. lol. they released hotfix but even that is not working correctly.
2. 32bit app support is a joke when previous nvidia shield and the 2019 pro all use 64bit. i understand that nvidia did this for 2gb ram size but they should just put 3gb for the tube and 4gb for the pro. so cheap.
3. ai scale only works on up to 30fps. let's make it work properly on all fps or at least up to 60fps.
4. no youtube hdr. because no vp9.2 hardware decoding.
The Shield will be going back to Amazon.