Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Large Dinosaur Excavation Kit” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 32% off the $12.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Large Dinosaur Excavation Kit
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large Dinosaur Skeleton Excavation Kit
- Includes Digging Tools
- Lots of Fun
- Save on Shipping with additional items from NW Active Kids!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Every kid wants to get there hands dirty. This is a fun educational way to do it.
Compare to similar items
This item Large Dinosaur Excavation Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NW Active Kids||Amazon.com||Made In USA Shop||Amazon.com||NW Active Kids||NW Active Kids|
|Item Dimensions||1.4 x 7.5 x 4.25 in||2.25 x 10.5 x 11.75 in||7.8 x 9 x 6.8 in||2.25 x 9.25 x 6.25 in||2.5 x 3.5 x 2.5 in||1 x 7 x 4.5 in|
Top customer reviews
- Great for teaching how paleontologists actually do their job
- The excitement of finding each bone
- Bones are simple and easy to put together
- Project can take weeks or just days, depending on your method
- No way to pick which dino you receive
- Our T-Rex was top heavy and we couldn't get it to stand up no matter how we manipulated the leg bones
- Brush tool is a little small
- You will have clay and dust everywhere
Some tips we found helpful: Use a larger brush and have a spray bottle nearby to minimize the dust in the air. We got our t-rex out in a couple of days and used an old cake pan to contain the mess - even then, I would still find pieces of clay in random places from my overzealous son's "excavation" :). Overall, I would buy this again - especially if I could select which dinosaur we could get!