Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on May 14, 2012
I finally broke down and spent the money to buy these. I love the fit and even got a size smaller than I normally buy. The problem for me is that they are way too long and I had to hem them. Apparently they are designed for wearing with high heals which I'm beyond wearing anymore. I would love to have another pair, but hate to have to shorten them. Too much effort based on the price of the jeans.
on September 26, 2008
I haven't been so happy with a pair of jeans in years. The length is great. The fit is good. I could have ordered a size smaller and I will be buying another pair in teh smaller size. The tummy tuck does nothing but mabye in the smaller size it will help. they are soft and wear really well. I wouldn't have paid so much for jeans but I've been desperate for a pair that feels and fits better and I have found them. I would definately reccomend and buy again.
on July 15, 2010
I bought 2 pairs of these jeans. The first in one size smaller than I normally wear. They were fine but I felt I could go one size even smaller, so I bought a second pair 2 sizes smaller than I normally wear. Those fit perfectly! I absolutely love them. They are the most comfortable jeans I have worn in a long time. They come up higher in the waist which for me, is way more comfortable than jeans that look cool but slide down your butt when you bend over. I never tuck in my my shirts, tops, etc. so I can hide the fact that they come up so high. I am really picky as far as how they look too. I don't want my jeans to look dorky or like "mom jeans" and they don't. They are worth the price, honestly!
on November 25, 2011
The panel in the front is great for control, but I'm disappointed with the way they stretch out of shape and get baggy within an hour or two of putting them on. :( I ordered two pair, but I won't order jeans again.
on July 20, 2012
I bought my second pair a few days after buying my first pair. We all know how hard it is to find a good fitting pair of jeans - and I don't know how they did it - but these are as if they were custom made for me! It may say "tummy tuck" but I think it's also a "derrier lift"! Just fantastic and worth the price. I may try the higher priced one next time.
Good luck. I hope you all have the same experience as I did!
on June 15, 2011
I had high hopes for these jeans, but they were dashed on the rocks or reality. I ordered the boot cut jeans in the average length. First of all, the fabric is very thin. Second, the waist is too big, but the thighs are skin-tight. Third, I am 5'6", but the length of these jeans are made for an Amazon! (ha, ha) Don't waste your money.
on February 25, 2013
These jeans are wonderful and fit perfect but where the heck are the flare NOT BOOTCUT!!!!!! I love the ones I bought in 2009, 10, and 2001!!! Can anyone tell me? I have such skinny long legs and need flare.
on November 24, 2013
Several reviewers said that you will need to size down for a true fit. I did and the item was too small. I have to return it and I will have to pay to ship it back. Buy from a website that pays for the return since this item has too be adjusted

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.