We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- Straight-leg jean in dark wash featuring classic five-pocket styling and contrast topstitching
- Exclusive Lift Tuck Technology designed for slimming at front and curve-enhancing at back
- Rise: 9.75", Inseam: 33", Leg opening: 16"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Straight silhouette in a dark indigo wash features classic 5-pocket styling, zip fly, and button closure.
- Department : Womens
- Manufacturer : NYDJ Women's Collection
- Package Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- ASIN : B002DUCU3U
- Item model number : 731
- Date First Available : November 8, 2013
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got my first pair in this style from Nordstrom. At the time I was a size 16 and based upon reviews, ordered a 14. These are higher-rise jeans (they come right to my belly button) so no problem with muffin top from snug-fitting jeans. Unlike most other jeans, these are super comfortable, even when snug (seriously, they rival my yoga pants). You want them snug, they will give during the day, and it will help suck things in and give a smooth look to your belly and a bit of lift to your bum.
Though they are a bit snug with first wearing in the tummy/torso area, the legs are perfect. They skim the hips and thighs, and then have a slim but straight leg from knee down. They look great with ankle boots, heels, and even work well tucked into tall boots. As a 5'3" woman they are a bit long (can't wear with flats or kitten heels), but the petite I find too short to wear with any heels. I find on me, they are the perfect length (1/2" from floor) with 3" heels, and if you pop them in the dryer with first washing, they will shrink up another half inch or so.
My first pair of these jeans completely wore through. I was foolish and put them in the dryer, which breaks down the Lycra in these jeans. I ended up literally with holes in the crotch and inner thighs of the jeans.
Since I have lost weight since my original pair, I ordered these from Amazon in a 12. Same color and silhouette as the original ones I got from Nordstrom, and the 12s are perfect now that I am a 12/14. This time, I will be line drying my jeans to preserve the Lycra!
Unfortunately the last 3 pairs I purchased have been poor in quality and just plain unwearable. Here are my reasons:
- Even though I bought 1 size smaller and they are skin tight, by the end of the day they are stretched out and sagging.
- To keep the jeans fitting tightly I must wash them every time I wear them. Though I follow the washing instructions, after 4 washings the elastic get ruined and puckered up, especially in the crotch area which looks just plain weird.
-The most recent pair of dark blue denim jeans I bought are just ugly. The fabric is very thin and looks more like a navy twill. I wish NYDJ would make some jeans out of classic, quality , non-stretch denim....pants that actually looked like denim jeans. With the NYDJ supporting fit technology, non-stetch would hold and support the body very well.
- There no longer seems to be much standardization in sizing. In stores I have tried several pairs of size 2 NYDJ pants and they all fit differently. Some I can't even pull over my hips, others are baggy.
Again I love the styles and fit technology but quality needs to be improved on the fabric and sizing.
this company into "never again" for me.