Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on March 28, 2014
The "Maryilin" fits me best because I like a higher waist. The fabric of this particular style number of "Marilyn" is of medium weight, what I would describe as traditional hammered darker blue jeans material (not summer lightweight). I really like them. I am 65, 5'7, 130 lbs, and the size 4 fit perfectly. Important to remember that NYDJ should fit snug when new or clean out of the dryer, not tight, and because of the stretch of the fabric, they miraculously loosen up to form fit your body after about a half hour. These are a solid color and they do not have that crazy bleached out strip on the upper front thighs that the teeny boppers seem to like these days. The color is solid and even throughout.
on April 3, 2013
I have a number of NYDJ jeans, but this is one of my favorite styles. The color is a nice, deep blue, so it can easily be dressed up a bit if needed. All NYDJ jeans fit me well (comfortable and don't fall down or stretch out ridiculously), but this style does run bigger than the other jeans I have (bootcut, capris, etc). I am not a tiny gal (5'6" and 135 lbs), and a size 2 fits perfectly in this style. I generally wear a 4 in other NYDJ jeans. The regular length works well for me too. As long as you size way down, you won't be disappointed!
on January 25, 2013
You won't go wrong on these jeans. I am wearing them right now and thrilled about the fit and the way they look. I followed the advice of other reviewers and got a size smaller than I usually wear. They feel great. I am only 5'3" but like the way the regular sizes fit more than the petite. This means they needed to be hemmed but worth the extra alteration cost. Good value for terrific high-quality jeans!
on June 10, 2015
i believe i got the last two size 12 marilyn straight leg, tonal jeans left in the world…and i obsessively searched, these aren't just the best fitting and looking jeans i've ever had, they are the ONLY completely comfortable and flattering jeans i've ever had. they look and feel custom made. i already had 3 pairs from past years and was only going to purchase one more but the amazon site informed me there were only two left. very happy i got them. thanks amazon !
on April 19, 2013
These were too tight and uncomfortable and I ordered the NYDJ size I usually order. The fabric was fine and soft.
on November 15, 2013
Accentuates my curves and hides my muffin top (yeah, I know - eeew!) and makes me feel great. Husband compliments me each time I wear them. I feel put-together and confident and will be purchasing more.
on November 14, 2014
I was hoping for a fit that took an older woman's body into consideration. Such as....no defined waist.
Reordered a 14 and the waist was the same size!
Very disappointed in this expensive item.
on October 2, 2015
Too small overall. Should have gotten a size larger even though they advised to order a size smaller.
on September 28, 2015
Fits perfectly! Fortunately I read in some of the other reviews that it runs large. So, I ordered 2 sizes smaller than my normal loose kind of jean fit as I wanted these to be a bit snug. Really nice, high quality. I got these when perusing the daily deals and am just elated! Highly recommend.
on May 19, 2015
I bought these when Amazon had their 1/2 price jeans sale. They fit really nice and are a nice weight. I ordered my regular size.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.