Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on October 3, 2012
I bought these after reading rave reviews for NYDJ jeans. I like these at the Amazon price of $24, which was about how much I spent on the grey Target jeggings that these were replacing (the Target ones stretched out completely). I would be disappointed if I bought at the usual NYDJ price.

First, the good. They are nice and thick so as not to show every lump and bump. The waist is also nice and high, unlike the awful low rise jeans that give you a muffin top and give you plumber's crack in the back. They are substantial enough to be worn in a business casual office environment.

Now the bad. The material can be a bit scratchy if you have dry or sensitive skin. It doesn't stop me from wearing them but at times it is a bit itchy.

As for sizing, I am 5'4" and weigh about 135 with small legs and a larger waist. A size 4P worked for me--they were a bit tight at first but stretched out with a couple of wears.
on April 2, 2014
I am absolutely spoiled by this brand! I love the fit, the fabric, the colors! This has become my first choice when looking for jeans and leggings.
on February 28, 2013
I really love the whole concept behind NYDJ's philosophy. I am 31 years old and a mother to a 3 1/2 year old and a 1 1/2 year old. My body is not what it used to be, and these products are helpful in flattering my new shape. However, I do wish these pants had belt loops and fit a little better around the waist. I am also only 5' tall, so the petite size is still a little long on me.
on April 1, 2016
These are nice quality jeans, but they were far too big even though I ordered them in the same size I always do in NYDJ.
on October 6, 2012
I love NYDJ for their slimming properties and attractive appearance. They are quite costly, however. So, when I found these on sale at Amazon, I grabbed them. The price has come up since then, but they are still a good deal. They are true to size & they look great!
on February 27, 2014
They are really soft and comfortable. I got petite, I'm 5'4" and I think they are a little short. I find this typical with this brand. Also, the regular length is too long. So there is the issue!
on December 13, 2013
I usually take a 4 but these were huge! All the tags said size 4P, but the label inside the waistband said 14P. Something clearly was wrong. But I ordered them in a 2P and LOVE THEM! They are very comfy and the weight is great for cold weather. I wear them with high boots.
on November 27, 2012
I love the soft fabric, the stretchiness, the fit of these great pants. I have worn them a ton of times, both with flats and tucked into boots. They are great!.
on January 28, 2013
I like that this colour is fairly neutral and not "loud" but works with the coloured jean trend. Like another reviewer said, I found it fits more like a skinny jean than a legging (eg the hem doesn't hug my ankles like leggings/tights do; but it's close-fitting enough to still fit inside my boots).
on December 10, 2013
I love the way all the NYDJ jeans fit me - great for curvy bodies. The colors last a long time on the fabric too. The only issue I see is that the fabric tends to ball up a little where it rubs together - mainly in the crotch area….

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.