Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss, Miami Babe, 0.37 Ounce
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School

Color: Miami babe|Change
Price:$5.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on April 25, 2012
I was skeptical when I was ordering this lip gloss because it looked really pink, but it matched my lips perfectly!! It has a nice cherry scent and has an angled brush which is genius! It's also very glossy but it's not sticky at all and doesn't dry out your lips. I was very surprised at how much I love it....it's my new favorite brand of lip gloss!
on September 27, 2012
This is the first Nyx Gloss I owe. I love it!
If you like nude colors, this is the gloss for you. I love to use it on top of any nude lipstick or just alone on top of my lips.
My lips are a dark pink and with the gloss over, the color payoff are of a nude baby pink. Definitely would recommend. And will try some other colors!
The texture is not sticky and the smell is pleasant.
on December 10, 2014
Gentle shine, not sticky.
review image review image review image
on February 16, 2015
I love it! It's beautiful!
review image
on March 20, 2012
I love all NYX lipglosses, and both Tea Rosa and Beige are my go-to lip glosses. They're thick, not sticky, and have a great cherry scent to them. They last a decent amount of time, and have great pigmentation. I would highly recommend NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss to anyone who has an obsession with lip gloss but doesn't want to pay a fortune.
on April 30, 2012
I love this lipgloss the color is a light nude shimmer not too shimmery, it feels every soft not thick and not to tacky perfect over peach , pink or a dark nude lipstick
on September 21, 2012
Wear it alone or over a lipstick, this is the perfect nude lip gloss. I will definitely be repurchasing this product. It's not sticky at all and wears well... The only downfall to this product is the smell, reminds me of cough syrup. But I get past it because it's so pretty.
on July 14, 2012
This is a very pretty color. It's a nice pinky nude for deeper skin tones and it smells good! Looks really pretty over lipsticks that you want to tone down too.
on January 3, 2013
This is the most perfect pink gloss. I love that it is so pigmented but isn't overwhelming. It gives my lips just the right amount of color.
on June 7, 2016
This product was recommended to me as a dupe for a Mac creamsheen glass. I can't remember the exact name of the Mac color they listed, but I know I liked the look of it on the person and I also know that Mac products are quite pricey but worthwhile. If I can find something of the same quality for less, I'm going to go for it. In my experience, maybe NYX cosmetics are on level with higher end cosmetics and can often be used as dupes for those brands. It's one of the drugstore level brands that I swear by.

This lip gloss is no exception. Such a beautiful, playful and highly pigmented pink. I bought it in Nude Pink and find that it is quite subtle, but does add a pop of color to my lips. Using this and a lip liner has become my daily go-to since I got it... it really looks great and natural enough that it's appropriate for all situations. Can be dressed up with other makeup, or even worn just about alone without looking too flashy.

Obsessed with this, have to buy it in more colors!
review image review image review image review image