|Brand Name||NZXT Technologies|
|Item model number||HALE90-750-M|
|Item Weight||7.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 10 x 5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||11.5 x 10 x 5 inches|
|Color||Hale90 750W power supply|
NZXT HALE90 80 Plus Gold 750 Watt Power Supply with Modular Cable HALE90-750-M (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Latest CPU support for all the latest INTEL and AMD CPUs like Corei7, i5, AMD Phenom II X4, X3. Latest GPU support
- Strong Single Rail Design: A single +12V rail provides stability and ease of use making the most out of your power supply.
- Full range Design from 100V - 250V with Active PFC. 100% Japanese
- Modular cable design allows the user to pick and choose which cables they want to use,optimizing cable management and airflow inside the chassis
- HALE90-750-M: AC Input: 115V~ 240V 10A 60HZ/50Hz, DC Output: +3.3V +5V +12V -12V +5Vsb, Max. Current: 24A 22A 62A 0.5A 3.0A,
- Ideal for latest DX11 GPUs and comes with 8pin and 8(6+2) pin PCI-E connectors.
- Offers stable and clean current delivery under heavy load.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
While an attractive bargain $150 for 1k watts, I'm not certain that this product is made to the same specifications and rigorous quality that NZXT's cases are. Around a month ago I started to notice the computer freezing and lagging out at random intervals. I tested the RAM first, then reinstalled Windows, finally reseating the processor and all the power connections. As a last ditch effort I updated the bios on my mobo, where I noticed that the voltage on my RAM was lower than it was supposed to be and fluxuating greatly. A week later the unit died.
While I just submitted my RMA request, NZXT is known for less than responsive customer service and my previous interactions with them have shown me that it can be up to a month to recieve RMA replacements.
I really like NZXT's style and the quality of the cases they make, but I'd recommend sticking to more established brands when looking for power supply units.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent power supply! They don't make this model anymore, but they do have an 850 that replaces it.Published 18 months ago by jm
Worked great nice color matches my case. Modular design for cables hide nicely with out having to connect every cable. Super quiet fan design my ps3 makes note noise.Published on August 20, 2013 by cktech71
Matches NZXT phantom and works flawlessly. Not a single problem with it and the fan is super quiet. NZXT is now one of my more trusted brands.Published on May 18, 2013 by Charles Haze
I'm a newbie when it comes to NZXT products but so far they seem to be good and pretty responsive to issues. Read morePublished on March 25, 2013 by Troy H
Great power supply that comes with plenty of slots to fulfill your need. Matches NZXT case perfectly!
Definitely worth a buy whether using their case or not.
My desktop's 600 Watt power supply recently died, so I bought this to replace it. I am very impressed with the design of this product. Read morePublished on February 8, 2013 by Mark J. Grice
Outstanding. Barely any deviation on any of the rails. Also, all rails are about 1 - 2 percent higher than rated voltage giving a great sense of security. Read morePublished on January 22, 2013 by Eric J. Levin