|Item model number||RL-KRX63-01|
|Item Weight||4.69 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||13.62 x 8.39 x 6.34 inches|
|Date First Available||January 28, 2020|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered By CAM V4 - RGB Connector - Aer P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- Compatible Socket & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Kraken X Series
LIQUID COOLER WITH RGB
The refreshed Kraken X Series is a must-have for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation. With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X delivers an amazing experience in RGB liquid cooling.
- 10% bigger LED ring and rotatable top.
- Easily manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with CAM.
- Chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing provide silent operations and durability.
- Fine nylon mesh sleeves provide durability and protection against mishandling.
BIGGER AND BRIGHTER
A 10% bigger LED ring allows for more vivid RGB. A rotatable top accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed.
CAM provides sophisticated controls with an intuitive, user-friendly interface. Now with better sync for lighting across all NZXT RGB devices, full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision, making adjustments with the click of a button.
RGB channel easily integrates with any RGB accessory, including AER RGB 2 fans.
|Kraken X53 240mm||Kraken X63 280mm||Kraken X73 360mm||Kraken Z63 280mm||Kraken Z73 360mm|
|Dimension||120 x 120 x 26mm||140 x 140 x 26mm||120 x 120 x 26mm||140 x 140 x 26mm||120 x 120 x 26mm|
|Speed||500-2,000 + 300 RPM||500-1,800 + 300 RPM||500-2,000 + 300 RPM||500-1,800 + 300 RPM||500-2,000 + 300 RPM|
|Air Flow||18.28 - 73.11 CFM||27.27 - 98.17 CFM||18.28 - 73.11 CFM||27.27 - 98.17 CFM||18.28 - 73.11 CFM|
|Air Pressure||0.18 - 2.93mm-H2O||0.21 - 2.71mm-H2O||0.18 - 2.93mm-H2O||0.21 - 2.71mm-H2O||0.18 - 2.93mm-H2O|
|Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Power Consumption||12V DC, 0.32A, 3.84W||12V DC, 0.38A, 4.56W||12V DC, 0.32A, 3.84W||12V DC, 0.38A, 4.56W||12V DC, 0.32A, 3.84W|
|Connector||4-pin PWM||4-pin PWM||4-pin PWM||4-pin PWM||4-pin PWM|
|Life||60,000 hours / 6 Years||60,000 hours / 6 Years||60,000 hours / 6 Years||60,000 hours / 6 Years||60,000 hours / 6 Years|
Compare with similar items
The refreshed Kraken X Series is a must-have for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation. You can ﬁne-tune settings with CAM’s software interface, ensuring optimal performance in even the most intense gaming sessions. The new Kraken X Series maintains the customizable lighting effects and quiet performance of previous generations and adds a HUE 2 connector for even more RGB options. With a re-designed cap and larger inﬁnity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X delivers an amazing experience in RGB liquid cooling, backed by a 6-year .
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For starters the hoses are a fraction of the size of my previous Corsair. More comparable to the Asetek of the early 2000s. The included USB connector will not reach around a motherboard tray so you are FORCED to drape it across your video card which looks horrible. This AIO barely cools any better then the stock heatsink i was using till this arrived. The proprietary connector to power the pump pushes NZXT agenda buy using this poor mans rgb fans. comes with a foot long cable attacted for their proprietary rgb connectors. Would of gladly traded the extra cable so I could REACH MY USB HEADER. Also make sure your motherboard has not one not two but THREE 4 pin connectors for your CPU. It makes absolutely no sense why this pump requires a 3 pin for the pump PLUS a sata connection when it controls NO FANS AT ALL. oh wait because they integrate their hideous RGB onto the pump instead of FANS WHICH ARE NEEDED.
The CAM software is horrible. There seems to be no way to save your settings to your AIO. So anytime you turn y our PC on it defaults to their hideous color scheme. If you unhook the cable that looks so ugly wrapped around your video card it looks wont even turn on. Your forced to use it. Its like when you buy a new cell phone and u get the 18in charger cord and you cant even pick it up off the table without unhooking it. Its about a good foot too short. may work for a micro atx but then again a 280mm aio wont even fit in one.
All in all i have been building custom PCs now for 22 years. Used everything from cheap Chinese parts to the highest end available and i have NEVER been so disappointed in a single product in my life.
Update* Recently purchased 2 more sticks of RAM for a total of 32gb. Just realizing this AIO makes it impossible to use all 4 slots due to poor design blocking first RAM slot. Only further confirming it's the worst AIO I have owned. All other issues still exist 3 months later. Will be my last NZXT purchase ever. Any youtube reviews on cooling performance or features are useless when it comes down to functionality which NZXT clearly haveny thought of.
AIO is installed on the front of the case with the fans set to 800rpm in a pull configuration (super quiet) and the pump set to 100% at 3000rpm ( super quiet as well). Currently using stock thermal paste that came pre-applied. May change to Thermal Grizzly later.
The CAM software works great and have had no issues that everyone else is talking about. Took me no time to get it up and running.
If you can afford it and would like to splurge a little, please do yourself the favor and just click on the buy it now button hahaha.
Only Con is that it should have freaking RGB fans at this damn price point :/
It is yet to be seen if NZXT will offer to fully replace my unit with an updated one, but as a stopgap, at least they are offering to send owners impacted by the current Ryzen incompatibility issue with one of their internal USB hubs for free. This will apparently fix the issue, although my ticket is still processing and I have not received a hub to verify if this is true. And even though I appreciate the workaround that NZXT is offering, it irks me that the company has not yet offered to just fully replace the impacted units since it was, according to themselves, an oversight on their part.
I'll update once either a hub arrives or NZXT provides more feedback regarding a replacement unit, but in the meantime, I still have a few thoughts:
- Installing this on an AM4 motherboard was a breeze. I've fought with getting other thermal plate mounting brackets to either fit the pump unit or onto standoffs before, but this one was as smooth an installation as I've ever had.
- The USB only drives the LCD display, so the pump itself still functions just fine. Based on that, I can say that it is whisper quiet.
- The performance so far exceeds most every other AIO I've used in other recent builds, all of which used Ryzen 7 3700x's and all of which idled in the low 40s. Even after running a number of benchmarks for around an hour, it never peaked about the mid-50s.
- The included Aer P fans are pretty so-so. They move a lot of air, but that might be the problem. I never could find an RPM at which they weren't noticeable, so will likely consider replacing them. Also no RGB, if that's your thing, although I can't really fault NZXT since it's the pump's LCD that's the selling point here.
- NZXT's much-hated CAM software (required to control the LCD) is, admittedly, a lot better than it used to be. Granted I couldn't test the LCD functionality since the USB wouldn't register on my machine, but just having used CAM for lighting and system monitoring in several previous NZXT case builds, I'll honestly say it's not bad to work with.
tl/dr: The AIO itself seems pretty awesome, but at present, might not work with your motherboard. At least without a workaround that will supposedly be provided by NZXT. I'll update pending NZXT's suggested fix.
Update: I've left my original review as-written since I think it could still be helpful for Ryzen owners, but after receiving NZXT's hub, thought I would provide an addendum.
I installed the USB hub provided by NZXT and indeed, it solved the problem. My issue, however, is that it is inexplicably powered by Molex, and given that it would literally be the only component in my entire case powered by Molex, I didn't want to use it.
Fortunately for me, I discovered that I could also successfully drive the LCD screen using a spare USB slot on my Corsair Commander Pro hub, so if you have happen to have one of those, it seems that also offers a workable solution.
Still no word on a replacement unit from NZXT, even after multiple emails and several months, which is irksome, but at least everything is working now.
Well, the fix from NZXT was to add the internal USB hub to the system and plug into the hub. So this was installed and not the unit is running with no issues. As for NZXTR I will say they freely supplied the hub so that was good on them.
I would give this unit a higher rating except the issues with the Motherboard and the NZXT software did not want to play nice together.
Top reviews from other countries
Easy to install and came well packed/well documented. It is quiet even under load. Price point is a bit high considering other AIOs with similar specs but I personally think NZXT is a leader in the AIO RGB/aesthetic game, which is why I bought it.
Seller & delivery was good no complaints there.
Bueno el producto funciona como se espera aunque dejare algunas observaciones;
Pros; es un producto hermoso, el diseño está muy bien logrado y no es tan enorme, la ilumina RGB funciona sin problemas, las temperaturas son apropiadas y se ve un producto de calidad. El sistema CAM funciona correctamente en configuración de color y personalización.
Contra; las mangueras son algo rígidas se entiende que son reforzadas pero a veces se siente que forzarlo podría averiarlas, cuando personalizas el RGB el programa tiene que iniciar cada vez que se enciende la Pc y si por alguna razón no tienes internet regresa a los colores por defecto, la bomba en este modelo no se encuentra en el área de contacto como en todos los disipadores líquidos sino en el radiador, personalmente siento que es eficiente pero hace más ruido. Cuesta un poco instalarlo en la parte trasera, quizá en superior o frontal es mejor pero no se ve bien.
En lo que cabe es un producto que cumple muy bien y es muy agradable a la vista.