|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $18.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $18.99 shipping
NZXT PHANTOM ATX Full Tower Case, Black PHAN-001BK
|Price:||$99.99 + $15.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$30.00 (23%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Performance Cooling Advantages
- Simple Installation
- Additional Advanced Features
- Extensive Compatibility and Expandability
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: NZXT PHANTOM ATX Full Tower Case, Black PHAN-001BK
|Shipping||$15.99||$18.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NZXT||NZXT||JF3 Technology||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||11.25 inches x 27 inches x 24 inches||21.32 inches x 24.56 inches x 8.75 inches||22.52 inches x 21.38 inches x 9.25 inches||19.96 inches x 20.1 inches x 9.25 inches|
|Item Weight||24.25 pounds||29 pounds||23.15 pounds||20.3 pounds|
|Material||Steel Plastic||Plastic and Steel||Steel, Plastic||Plastic, Steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Phantom | Establish Your Presence
NZXT presents the cutting edge Phantom Full Tower Chassis. Designed with sleek, pristine contours, the Phantom radiates personality and quality. As with all NZXT products, we strive to set apart our customers from the rest with unique, original designs - we go the extra mile so you won’t have to settle with the typical rectangular box.
The Phantom delivers high performance cooling advantages with 7 fan cooling options, dual radiator support, quad watercooling cutouts, and five 20W per channel fan controls. An innovative 5.25” screwless system, vast space to encompass 7 hard drives, and five 5.25” bays enable smooth customization. Establish your power, your presence.
Integrated Fan Controller
Built-in fan controller for easy access - five channels for quick airflow customization powered by 20W per channel for your fans.
Convenient Liquid Cooling
Four specialized cutouts for easy liquid cooling management.
Dual radiator support up to 240mm.
Easy Cable Management
Up to 22mm clearance for cable management which improves airflow.
High Performance Cooling
Capable of 7 fan cooling options (4 fans included) with dual 200mm, single side 230/200mm, triple 120mm, and front 140mm fans.
Note: NZXT only guarantees fitment with NZXT's FN-200.
5.25” screw-less rails make installing HDDs an effortless process. Rubber grommets dampen vibration during operation. Vast space within the enclosure allows for 7 hard drives with SDD support.
LED on/off button to control fan lighting, rubber PSU and case feet to reduce vibration, easily removable front and top panels, and top mounted USB, E-SATA port, audio and microphone jacks.
Features support for larger heat sinks (up to 150/180mm), graphics cards (350mm VGA clearance), and E-ATX motherboards enabling enthusiasts to include any of today's hottest components.
|Case Type||Steel Full Tower|
|Front Panel Material||Plastic/Steel|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||222 x 540 X 623 MM|
|VGA Maximum Clearance||350MM|
Front, 1 X 140MM
|Drive Bays||5 External 5.25" Drive Bays |
7 Internal 3.5"/2.5" Slots
Screwless Rail Design
|Materials||Steel with black finish|
|Motherboard Support||E-ATX, ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT|
Top Customer Reviews
Looks great, i like the design, elegant but not too flashy.
Lots of room for cable management.
Onboard fan controller.
DO buy the NZXT 200mm fan is you wish to install the two addition 200mm fans. Other brands(such as CM) will NOT fit in.
Not enough room for the side 200mm fan if a large cpu heatsink is installed (see my pics which i used a Scythe Mugen 2).
You have to keep the intake fans running faster than the exhaust ones to overpressure your case to prevent dust.
calculation here (assuming all 7 fans are installed):
NZXT 120mm fan: 47CFM
NZXT 140mm fan: 62.5CFM
NZXT 200mm fan: 166CFM
you will get a -56.5CFM if all fans are at stock speed.
So save your money and forget about the additional top 200mm exhaust fan.
a: The case is very spacious. It's tall and long so you don't have to worry about fitting your graphics card. My Radeon HD6950 has about 3 or 4 inches of room between the rear of the card and the drive bays.
b: Lots of fan ports: 2 192mm fans on top pump out hot air, a side port allows you to blow on your graphics card and motherboard, and front/side fans blow on your hard drives. All this makes for a cool system.
c: Integrated fan controller. Very nice for regulating your fans manually; you no longer have to worry about PWM and whatnot. Very convenient if using for both gaming and home theater.
d: Lots of angles; this is a very sexy case and very distinctive. If you like having a unique system, this case may be for you.
e: Very large. Yes, this was covered in a, but only with respect to room for interior components. There are other benefits as well. Upon first seeing this case, my 5'2" girlfriend commented that if an armed intruder were to enter the house, she could hide behind the case and have a reasonable chance of escaping unscathed. I agreed, and added that if I removed the hard drive bays, I could fit her into it and send her to NZXT for warranty support.
Alas, every product has cons. Here they are for this case:
a: The major con is the width of the case and/or positioning of the rear outlet fan.Read more ›
1) Very Glossy finish - Looks very nice
2) Comes with 1 x 200mm Top fan, 1 x 120mm Rear fan, and 2 x 120mm Side fans with the option to add an additional 200mm fan at the top, a 120 or 140mm fan in the front and a 200 or 230mm fan on the side door which sits above most CPU's and GPU's on most motherboard positions.
3) "Updated Versions" Comes with the new USB3.0 top panel which includes 1 x USB3.0 and 1x USB2.0 (if your's didn't come with it, you can purchase it at NZXT's website for $15.
4) Steel Construction (albeit thinner than my previous cases) is sturdy and pleasantly light. Especially compared to my old "Thermaltake Xaser V Damier Series"
5) Mesh is very sturdy and reinforced, does a good job at helping prevent dust from entering the case.
6) The Rubber PSU mounts at the bottom of the case are very tall, thick, and sturdy. Does a fantastic job of dampening any PSU vibrations.
7) A full 1inch space in the back panel to route your cables. There are also more than an abundance of tie down points to zip tie your cables.Read more ›
Now, that being said, I want to go through the order I installed my components in the case. Hopefully this will help others in the future who purchase this for their builds.
1. There are six thumb screws on the back of the case. Mine were very tight and had to be loosened with a standard phillips head screwdriver before I could untwist them with my hand. I took the top two and the bottom two out and didn't put them back in. The middle screws just needed to be loosened slightly then pushed downwards. They are spring loaded to allow the front and back panels to swing outwards. There is no need to remove them completely.
2. I opened the front panel and removed it completely. When swung all the way out, it falls away easily. There are no latches or screws to untwist. It's a very unique but efficient design.
3. In the bottom front right SSD slot is a box with instructions and bags of screws in it. Go ahead and remove that. Open the box and take the screws out. Look through the instructions and familiarize yourself with the inside of the case and plan in your head how you want things laid out. This step is especially important if you are installing a water-cooling system.
4. I installed the spacer nuts in the case. If you look carefully (I needed extra light for this) the back of the case has notations for different motherboard sizes. The screw holes are designated with letters. For me, I have an ATX motherboard and so I installed the spacers in the holes that had the letter A beside them. All of this is clearly explained with documentation that is etched into the metal itself inside the case.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a big case but I must like it because I own two. I like the separate fan controls. Most of all I like the ability to hide the wiring.Published 2 days ago by Tim
Very easy to assemble in, comes with a built in fan controller if you are short fan ports on your motherboard (like me). Read morePublished 15 days ago by Alexander Stevenson
received damaged, front panel didnt even stay in place due to bent pins and the side panel looks like it was forced on. and the corners are bentPublished 1 month ago by conan
Looks like great, works better! Best features: LOADS of room inside and you can run cables behind the mother board so it's super easy access to anything you need inside.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great full tower case. When building my computer and deciding on the parts I wanted to use, i begon to worry about the size of everything, my CPU fit my socket, as every which one... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Brandon A.
Sturdy, works well, and still has been serving me well for a long time. Fan control, large case for extra storage, and sturdy case. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Calvin Yim